OddVenom's Senior Moderator Application - Denied

Psych0

What is your in-game name?: OddVenom

What is your steam name?:[GL] OddVenom

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:246423592 

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was a super admin on a darkRP server and I was a mod on another server 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I would say around june 15th

What date did you make your forums account? July 9th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 7 image0.jpg

Have you donated?No.

What rank are you applying for?Senior Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?No.

Have you read the staff guidelines. Yes

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):I thought this was for senior mods applying for admin+ Th3 Blackbeard Voxis (Sorry I messed up)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)I honestly believe I deserve the rank because I am active on the server as much as possible gaminglight is one of the only places where I thought this is a decent chain of servers with a good staff team so I decided to be apart of it the main reason I am applying for senior mod is because I wanna work my way up in the server I intend to keep playing gaming light for a year or 2 in that time I intend to keep taking sits and help the server in any way I can  and keep working my way up in RP and in staff I have to intend to quit anytime soon my goal is to make it to admin/senior admin before I leave this community but in the end I think I deserve the rank because of my dedication and how much I play gaminglight.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would gag them if they were cursing at me followed by  requesting a admin+ jail/ban him I forgot to mention freeze him apon brining him to a sit.

Edited by OddVenom

Okay, now that you have perms that part was taken care of.

As for the rest of your app, question 15 seems to be a 151-word run-on sentence, which makes your application seem rushed. Additionally, outside of stating your high activity, you don't really explain why you would be a good choice for promotion to Senior Moderator. Finally, I haven't really seen you staffing much, and as such, I don't really have a sense of your staffing ability, which may have allowed me to overlook a more lackluster application.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to - Support this application. I wish you better luck with your next application!

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

-Support

I don't ever see you on the server, let alone staff. You are in the CST timezone, so time-zones shouldn't be an issue.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

On 9/17/2019 at 3:44 PM, Hoovy said:

-Support

I don't ever see you on the server, let alone staff. You are in the CST timezone, so time-zones shouldn't be an issue.

Your a great guy, but I don't think I've ever seen you on staff

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

-Support

+ Responds to Admin Chat

- Engages in RP scenarios

- Handles sit unprofessionally, made long groan noise for 20 seconds thinking of what you should do. (Saying "I guess" at end of sit is not confident in your decision)

- Joked about banning someone, wasting time on staff and ruining staff experience with players

- Other various small things, rather not go into detail

Overall, I do not believe you are ready for SMod after 30 minutes of overseeing you staff. I recommend working on professionalism, activity, and confidence.

On 9/23/2019 at 11:31 PM, Kade said:

-Support

+ Responds to Admin Chat

- Handles sit unprofessionally, made long groan noise for 20 seconds thinking of what you should do. (Saying "I guess" at end of sit is not confident in your decision)

- Joked about banning someone, wasting time on staff and ruining staff experience with players

Overall, I do not believe you are ready for SMod after 30 minutes of overseeing you staff. I recommend working on professionalism, activity, and confidence.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 9/24/2019 at 12:31 AM, Kade said:

-Support

+ Responds to Admin Chat

Denied.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator