Its time for me to go...

arollin96227

Dear Community Members,

Recently as you are aware my name was ruined and integrity shot by, in my opinion, an unwarranted and subsequent false removal from EMS with little to no reason and no contact from SMT. I have had enough. I can no longer stay in a community where I am targeted by higher ups and banned from the departmental Discord for standing up to anti semitism, which has seemingly been overlooked due to the person in Question being one of the largest supporters, in regard to donations, and it is painful to see how the community can seemingly overlook a player as dedicated as I was. However towards the end of my career I was clearly player targeted, having all of my tags in the EMS Discord such as PD Command and Other Department Command, Roles which are simply useless and only give access to a combined ops channel. And my requests were denied as a certain someone had stopped me from getting roles on this server. Moreover on the SWAT Discord I have been again targeted having my rank of SGT (XS5) again stripped from me with no contact being made and nobody speaking to me. And it is beginning to take an impact on my mental health with everything I have worked for being torn away, people may say its only a game. But its more then a game when you have spent over 600 hours on it, your pride and self worth are tied to the game an when people take that away from you, a sense of worthlessness sets in. Since I have tried to contact SMT and have been told and I quote “We will not be taking notice of you” and “Please Resign and find another community ASAP” so thank you GL.

I have already spoke to those I like,

Hannah, Ronin, Bob Bob I’m truly sorry.

Anyway all good things must come to an end.

And today is the day.

Goodbye GL, it was good while it lasted.

1L53 / XS5 Out! See Ya!

Bye alex. Ill try to stay in touch, maybe hop on xbox every now and then. Cya man ?

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png