Alpha-1 Roll Call

Psycho

Name:

Will you try to be active through the school year:

Do you believe that you deserve your position in A1:

What is your current Activity on the Roster, and if not active will you try to improve it:

Retired A1 Commander Krug, Retired Admiral Versio, Former E11 MAJ, Former RRH

Name: Alpha

Will you try to be active through the school year: I'll try

Do you believe that you deserve your position in A1: Current position yes.

What is your current Activity on the Roster, and if not active will you try to improve it: Semi-active, and yes I'll try.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

Name: Alpha960

Will you try to be active through the school year: Lol what school? 

Do you believe that you deserve your position in A1: yes. 

What is your current Activity on the Roster, and if not active will you try to improve it: I am active. I am sometimes on A1 when no higher ups are on, I am also keeping D class in check as my 1LT gensec so rest of facility can carry on with normal operations.

Name: Icarus

Will you try to be active through the school year: Yes

Do you believe that you deserve your position in A1: Yes

What is your current Activity on the Roster, and if not active will you try to improve it: Active

Retired A1 VCMDR//A1 SF Lead Icarus

Name: TwoSix

Will you try to be active through the school year?: Doing my best, I have a lot of IRL and RP things to keep track of.

Do you believe that you deserve your position in A1?: Honestly, no, but it is your call if I should keep it.

What is your current Activity on the Roster, and if not active will you try to improve it: Very active, I have been on every day for over a month, with varying play times of course.

Name:Crabbo

Will you try to be active through the school year: Im already in the school year

Do you believe that you deserve your position in A1: Yes, i try to be active whenever i can

What is your current Activity on the Roster, and if not active will you try to improve it: Im active most days

Name: Max

Do you believe that you deserve your position in A1: Yes, I am new to A1 but will try to show a good example for those higher up and that are lower ranked.

What is your current Activity on the Roster, and if not active will you try to improve it: Trial period but after it is up I would say active.

Thank you for your time.

Name: starr

Will you try to be active through the school year: Of course

Do you believe that you deserve your position in A1: Maybe

What is your current Activity on the Roster, and if not active will you try to improve it: My activity may decrease to staff, I want to hit admin. However, I will still be willing to be dedicated to the branch and always be in teamspeak.

insert cliched signature 

Name: Darby 

What is your current Activity on the Roster, and if not active will you try to improve it: Active 

SCP-RP Admin

GenSec JFTO SRCF WO Darby |\/|\/| MTF A1 PFC Darby P1S4

Name: MTF A1 PVT Aven PI10

Will you try to be active through the school year: Yes

Do you believe that you deserve your position in A1: Yes

What is your current Activity on the Roster, and if not active will you try to improve it: Active (3 or 4 hours on A1 thus far after two days. Will normally put in 2 or 3 hours each night.)

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

Name: Knuckles

Will you try to be active through the school year: Resigning

Do you believe that you deserve your position in A1: No, my inactivity has grown to an unacceptable point because of IRL circumstances, as such I will be vacating my position effective in 48 hours

What is your current Activity on the Roster, and if not active will you try to improve it: LOA

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

Name: Cryolast

Will you try to be active through the school year: I'm about to, like in a week my activity is gonna go way up.

Do you believe that you deserve your position in A1: honestly probably not right now.

What is your current Activity on the Roster, and if not active will you try to improve it: I'm about to get a whole lot more active after this week. My current activity is weekends

Edited by Cryolast

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

Name: Voxis

Will you try to be active through the school year: I'm not in school so of course ? (When I get a job I will be active of course)

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Name: Ace

Will you try to be active through the school year: Yes i will, i'll be on whenever i am able to

Do you believe that you deserve your position in A1: Yes i do

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

Name: Aatrox.

Will you try to be active through the school year: Yes.

Do you believe that you deserve your position in A1: Yes.

What is your current Activity on the Roster, and if not active will you try to improve it: Very active, For the past few weeks i always been on for several hours everyday.

Name:Mavrik

Will you try to be active through the school year:Yes

Do you believe that you deserve your position in A1:SGT at most

What is your current Activity on the Roster, and if not active will you try to improve it: I believe i am active, but if not putting more time into the server and doing my school work at scbool.

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

Name: Chief

Do you believe that you deserve your position in A1: I have been with the server for a long time. Most branches aren't that strict. Security was a fun branch though. But A1 is fun to play. I get to guard high ranking personnel, play with people, and have a fun time. I have been with A1 for a long time. I know the working of A1. 

What is your current Activity on the Roster, and if not active will you try to improve it: Semi-active. (I will try as I said I will try to be active during the school year)

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||