Reaper's Event team BL appeal

TheeReaper

Steam Name: [GL] Reaper

Ingame Name: Reaper

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104825571

Have you donated to the server? Yes, I have donated 20 dollars and I bought Gold 

Staff Restriction Length: 6 months 

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Hoovy

Reason for Staff Restriction: Minging and using powers off duty 

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): It has been awhile since this happend and I have had allot of time to think about my actions. Before I start, I would to apologize again for my actions in ET. So the reason I want my restriction removed is so that I can rejoin ET and help out with their events and once again host my own, If you Un BL me, I can promise you that I wont minge again while on the job and that I will never use my powers off duty. 

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

+/- Support

Reaper your a kind person but from what I have seen you tend to use the power you get ahold of falsely. 

You have been removed from numerous positions in RP due to problems.

You were recently talked to on Imperial RP because of your commanding around people that you shouldn’t have been.

You only stated that you promise to not break rules again, you don’t seen like you want the unblacklist that bad.

You used 3 sentences to say why you want the unblacklist and I personally don’t think that’s enough for what you were blacklisted for. “Minging and using powers off duty” what makes us think you won’t do it again?

8 minutes ago, Weareinfected said:

+/- Support

Reaper your a kind person but from what I have seen you tend to use the power you get ahold of falsely. 

You were recently talked to on Imperial RP because of your commanding around people that you shouldn’t have been.

You only stated that you promise to not break rules again, you don’t seen like you want the unblacklist that bad.

You used 3 sentences to say why you want the unblacklist and I personally don’t think that’s enough for what you were blacklisted for. “Minging and using powers off duty” what makes us think you won’t do it again?

-Support from me I agree with above but, I still see you use powers off duty.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

19 minutes ago, Weareinfected said:

+/- Support

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

5 hours ago, Weareinfected said:

+/- Support

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• th3 unlocked this topic
  • th3 locked this topic