Removing old warns

sharkduty1107

Your In-game: Eric G

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:178364418

The admin's name in-game: there are multiple on evidence list

The admin's steam name (If you know it): i don't know

What warning did you receive: there are old warns i was told to come here for 2 year old warns

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.thumb.png.fcdecaf2d5aa80052a9de11e0490b6a8.png

Why do you think this warn was false: It wasn't there just very old warns all the ones i have here on screen

Any extra information: admin Will told me to come here and get them removed he sent me this link and i really don't wanna get baned from this server i spent money on vip+ and i really enjoy playing on it so please consider keeping me as a player so i don't get baned for having to many warns i really appreciate at least some of theys old warns to get removed. Thank you very much for reading my post hopefully u condenser removing some of these for me, have a nice day.  

Omfggg do I see my little brother  fame yuki!!! , +support these are old warnings!

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 9/16/2019 at 6:16 PM, WTLM2013 (Will) said:

+Support 

All warns in picture are more than 6 months old. (Not all are from policerp so not all can be appealed)

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198316994564

The military ones are glitched  those are police rp admins  this happen to me once

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I