Making judge whitelistable and making bails more realistic and roleplayable - Denied

Hannah

What you want to see? - making judge vip+/adding a more realistic way to bail people out 

Why should we add it? -  there is no roleplay aspects  for the bailer we use now 

What are the advantages of having this? -the bail system we have put in has almost to none roleplay with it and it interrupts  roleplay as crims will just keep bailing there friends for a small fee  , so  I am thinking of a more better idea and realistic  idea   to make bails    roleplayable and better for everyone,    

First  the judge  could accept bail   and than  release the next court date to the victim  will have to come   and they do not there will be an automatic warrant for this arrast , if the victim comes  to  court the person who paid for bail   will be refunded as the bail money is , this can also  add more roleplay in the server maybe  this will happen  but  we can put together  a bail bonds department    can be   sub division  for judge,

Who is it mainly for? -

Yes this is a semi serous roleplay server what needs more roleplay  addedn to it 

Pros, 

Roleplayable bail system 

Judge being more active 

Person who used bail could get there money back as the money was  just  for Collateral 

Making jail worth something 

Not having a mass shootout every  10 seconds  

Less mingeing

Cons  

No judge  might be on to grant bail 

Cant really think of  any more  cons and it kinda balances  stuff out 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I believe they made the judge package separate for a reason, since only one person can be on it at a time, as well as the bail really isn't cheap, it's like 500k to bail someone in for 6 minutes or something.

So +/- Support for now

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

12 minutes ago, Quaked said:

I believe they made the judge package separate for a reason, since only one person can be on it at a time, as well as the bail really isn't cheap, it's like 500k to bail someone in for 6 minutes or something.

So +/- Support for now

My only  problem with the bail system it's a get out of jail free card  and there's no rp aspect  about it 

2 hours ago, Hannah King said:

My only  problem with the bail system it's a get out of jail free card  and there's no rp aspect  about it 

There is many roleplay aspects about the bail system. Knowing the general idea about how the court system work within the united states, the bail system serves a major aspect within the court system in real life. 

The whole point of the bail system is to let the arrested person get out of custody and run free for the time being, but paying a good price. Within PoliceRP this is a great idea because it lets the criminals get out of jail quicker. Allowing players to bail out people while paying a good amount of money is a great balance for the economy and for the players wanting to get their friends out of jail.

In the view of SMT's eyes, they solved their problem regarding balancing the economy and also implementing a great fun roleplay aspect within the server.

I do not think this system should be changed or altered. The system is amazing within itself for right now. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

1 minute ago, Calamity said:

There is many roleplay aspects about the bail system. Knowing the general idea about how the court system work within the united states, the bail system serves a major aspect within the court system in real life. 

The whole point of the bail system is to let the arrested person get out of custody and run free for the time being, but paying a good price. Within PoliceRP this is a great idea because it lets the criminals get out of jail quicker. Allowing players to bail out people while paying a good amount of money is a great balance for the economy and for the players wanting to get their friends out of jail.

In the view of SMT's eyes, they solved their problem regarding balancing the economy and also implementing a great fun roleplay aspect within the server.

I do not think this system should be changed or altered. The system is amazing within itself for right now. 

That's the thing maybe we can change  it for the judge to  grant bails  to be used with the system  yes it does balance  the economy  alot  like what you said,  but you also bought  up court I really think  judge should  control  the bailer  and grant bails not only is this annoying  like freeze post  he said there is legit people getting told they will bail some one else , you are government  so I know   you know the main thing about this is shoot outs  , jail was the only thing what has  stopped the major shoot outs  , the only good thing about the bailer  is like what you said economy , roleplay rise  I think judge should have control over the bailer 

On 9/17/2019 at 12:12 AM, [GL] Joe Mama said:

I've seen this suggested before and it would be nice to see some more judge action going on but some officers just ignore the court aspect even when a judge is on. This comes with some Pros and Cons so for now I'm going to        +/- Support.

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟