Max's Gamemaster Application

Max Holland

In-game name: Max/ apprentice max 

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:160820176 

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: sen mod 

Have you donated to the server?: yes 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: nope 

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: yes i have 1 warning on prp for failrp 

How much time do you have on the server?: i dont know my time it doesnt show  

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: i know the starwars lore very well i have seen all the movies and read most of the comics. 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: well the main reason i want to become gamemaster is because im very experienced with events as i was on the event team in police rp and i ran an event team on another server. i have good knowledge with the lore of starwars and the characters., i have good knowledge of the races and planets in the starwars universe. making it less of a hassle when we want to use different characters and different races. one of the main reasons that i want to be apart of the gamemaster team is because i love doing events and know how to host/ help in them. i love starwars and would love to have a opportunity to host events in imperial rp. i love gaminglight and would love to be apart of the gamemaster team.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: well i was a trusted staff member on police rp, who never really broke any rules. this is shown by my very low warn count. i was a good event team member in polce rp who always help out the team when they were hosting an event. i am also very active and very mature. i will always follow orders given to me and i will always stay respectful. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: yes i have loads of experience with ulx. i was a head of staff on a darkrp server, admin in a military rp server and a sen mod in police rp

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: yes i understand that gamemaster is slightly diffrent than some other event teams in gaminglight. i am not experianced with gamemaster but i am with event teams. but i do know how the function

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:

on ship event: three rebel troopers disguise themselves as clone troopers they hack into the radio/comms system and say that they are clone troopers transferring from another ship to this ship. once excepted they will find a droid and hack into its memory and its general settings, and give it orders to goto the bridge and download imperial secrets. then they will call upon the rebels to get them out of the ship.

off ship event: information was received about a possible rebel base, we gear up get a debrief going and explain the mission then we goto what ever planet its on and try destroy the rebel base. there would be two jedi masters there this is when the sith would step in and kill or capture the jedi  

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give (player name) (weapon) !give ^ (weapon name) for yourself

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model ^ (model) !model (player name) (model) 

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:Yes

Edited by Max Holland