The Trashman Suggestion - Accepted

Hoovy

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

-

What you want to see?

-  The Trash-man Add on to be added into the server

Why should we add it? - The Janitorial Branch is in need of a new SWEP, due to their current one being broken. Also due to City Worker ending up not working out.

What are the advantages of having this?

-Janitorial would have a genuine thing to do besides spamming their broom.

-Janitorial would have a way to make money as well

-The Add-on seems like it can be easily configured

Who is it mainly for?

-Janitorial Staff

Links to any content - 

SWEP

(https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/zero-s-trashman-trash-script)

Note: We can place the machines in these two rooms (or just one)

20190915141911_1.thumb.jpg.6dd99313e2428c0c453f81a73642f573.jpg

-

20190915141720_1.thumb.jpg.d5f0727beb74aa93822a8d0c9dd4658e.jpg

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

3 hours ago, CookieHugger21 said:

+ Support

This could improve activity for janitorial big time, also gives them more Rp chances and hopefully can kickstart my branch again.

Danny Devito Simulator. 

• Like 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 9/15/2019 at 4:34 PM, CookieHugger21 said:

+ Support

This could improve activity for janitorial big time, also gives them more Rp chances and hopefully can kickstart my branch again.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

This addon hurts me, 

It would be amazing to have something for janitorial staff to do but I just don't think there's a viable option to add this because fps will be a compromise for this since the amount of entities needed for this is very large. 

And either way as seen in the videos... The addon is meant for outdoor use meanwhile we are in an underground facility so this wouldn't be exactly "rp friendly" 

There's my +/-

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

4 hours ago, Bucket said:

+Support

Activity will increase immensely. Hoovy certainly needs something like this to benefit his branch.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

2 hours ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

Let's just get this out of the way, Trashman barely. And i mean, BARELY causes lag. I know this because i own the addon. And i have been on servers that have used it. The trashman job does not lag your server by a lot. And even if it does, it will barely lag it.

I don’t see a reason not to add it

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

-support 

Ewwwww.

Oh I mean the site is dirty. Please clean.

+support (actual support)

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 9/15/2019 at 3:34 PM, CookieHugger21 said:

+ Support

This could help janitorial branch have a physical objective besides just using a broom.

On 9/15/2019 at 3:34 PM, CookieHugger21 said:

+ Support

+ we can make some way to make money adding this for a civilian job on the surface for vip like the civi miner was

RETINA BURN BOI