• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Dondi

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789)STEAM_0:0:93580220

What is your ULX Rank?: Mod

What is your RP rank:  LCPL in Nu7

What is your timezone?: CST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  6

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  No not really but im looking to get to know how to. Yesterday I helped with a event but I mean I did not really plan it or anything.

How Active are you? (1/10): 8-9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 0 None

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: Im active on this server and I love to RP. Being able to learn more about the SCP world and have fun with the community would be some that I would enjoy. I have been apart of a hand full of events and I can already see what it is like to be on the event team and what kind of events people like more. I have been apart of this staff team for 4 months and apart of SCP's for about 2 weeks. Although I am still learning SCP rules I think this could also help me get more familiar with the rules for this server. I am in to art and you may be asking why this matters. Well its because Im very creative so making up events on the go will not be as big of a struggle for me as it may be for others. I attend nearly ever meeting if not everyone so being able to make meetings will be no problem for me.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): NPC's Raiding the facility to trying to get info on the facility for the CI. Maybe being able to make it so the NPC's don't kill CI and let some of the CI help but I dont know If I can do that. I feel like PvE events are liked a little more by the community. 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? 999 Due to the things he brings with him. 1. Hes cute 2. He has the med kit 3. He can go into D block and that means he can heal Gensec and that helps the foundation keep D class in line.

Edited by Dondi 2.0

+ Support

Active

Good Application

Great Guy

Is a Moderator

-Support

Event idea is a Nay from me

Don't Reply to Your Own Application

Big +Support from me! Good Luck

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2019 at 7:37 PM, killermankey said:

+ support!

you active

good amount over the 150 word limit 

your event idea has a problem (were not allowed to host d class riot events and what not(couldnt really get what you meant))

-/+Support 

Your event idea is really bland and not descriptive at all, put more detail into your idea and then it would be a full +Support from me.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

• Hoovy locked this topic