Rock---Event Team Application.

R̦̺̐ͫő̼̺͊c̘k̄

In-Game Name: Rock

SteamID STEAM_0:0:504904660

What is your ULX Rank?: User

What is your RP Rank?: Surgeon,  CI Sergeant 

What is your timezone?: Uk

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 6

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  Not in the slightest regarding gmod but I may have done a bit of d&d game planning if that counts.

How Active are you? (1/10): 9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I feel like I should be an event team member because I am a creative person who likes to make stories and things like events. I believe that being a member of event team will help me get more in touch with the gaminglight community and players. I would like to learn more about how being an admin or event member works in gmod servers and think that this is a perfect opportunity for me to do so. The reason I believe that I would be a better choice than other candidates is that I have planned things like this before for board games amongst my friends however I understand that irl games aren't the same to things like gmod. at all. However that doesn't mean that it wont help, in fact I think that it is one of the prime reasons that I should be chosen over anyone else.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): 

Name : What happened to site 13?

Acts:  Cassie system reports multiple mass energy surges on the surface and asks an mtf team to investigate. Upon arrival at the location the mtf team finds flaming rubble and a radio transmitting a message of an unidentified person. The message broadcasts on open channels and repeats the following message when turned on "This Is An Automated Distress Signal Requesting Any Available Personnel To Respond Immediately" When responded to a person named "REDACTED" responds back asking for an immediate evac. if asked for a name they will reveal themselves as the zeta-7 mole rat commander. If then asked for a location it will be provided. At this point there are 2 outcomes depending on the community. If CI manages to capture the commander she will have access to some of the foundations most hidden secrets (Except 0-5 because that's a bit to far for an event) however if mtf captures them then she wil explain that she and the other mole rats were sent into site 13 to extract a group of foundation personnel when they became the ones who needed rescuing when tal 5 stepped in and saved them. She went back in to the facility to distract the creatures inside and in the process somehow made the whole site just disappear and reappear around various parts of the world. It is at this point that it is reported that gate a has been forcefully pulled open by a group of 5 unidentifiable creatures ( these are 5 people using the model forest_monster  these players would have high health and the 939 swep to attack. The commander reports that these are the things and they must have come with here the event ends when all of these creatures are dead or the commander dies and the creatures vanish.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favourite SCP? Why? My favourite S.C.P is S.C.P 169-The leviathan. The reason I like this is because I have always been interested in the oceans and aquatic life. The idea of the leviathan interests me and plays off of the fact that I like the ocean and aquatic life however I also like the description of how it is a massive creature of the sea with no predators to see and could destroy whole ships in one bite. I am allso fond of the scp known as what happened to site 13 scp log however that takes a very VERY long time to explain.

Rock.

+Support

Good knowledge

Active

Good Guy

0 Warns

+/- Support

Cool event (Hate to nitpick but "The Mole Rats" are Zeta-9 not Zeta-7), but would be hard to pull off, other than that pretty good

That's going to be a +Support from me chief.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 9/19/2019 at 11:22 AM, Bucket said:

+Support

Pros: Good application, No warns, Grammar, Great choice of SCP and description, ACTIVE

Cons: No prior experience, Low knowledge of SCPs

Good luck! Hope you get it!

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-/+ Neutral 

- Zero Warns

- Good personality from application

- Caring

- Good planning

- Demonstrated Lore.

-
Haven't seen or heard before in the community (mainly due to timezones)

- Low forum count (I would prefer to see 25-30 in my opinion, and this was made in September so you had plenty of time to correct)

- Given of the limited slots of the event team and the large applications, I'm looking for something to really stand out to me, unfortunately I haven't seen anything in this application which specifically jumps to me as unique.

Application suggestions!

On 9/16/2019 at 5:01 AM, R̦̺̐ͫő̼̺͊c̘k̄ said:

When responded to a person named "REDACTED" responds back asking for an immediate evac.

Future Tip, don't use Redacted for this. The term REDACTED can often be one of the most annoying features about events as its placed or used without sense with this being one of them. If MTF don't know the person they just need to ask like every unknown person over communication. This can be excused if it was a key or secret part of the event but I don't see it working here.

On 9/16/2019 at 5:01 AM, R̦̺̐ͫő̼̺͊c̘k̄ said:

prime reasons that I should be chosen over anyone else.

I would recommend for future applications you steer away from comparing yourself to others directly like this especially if the question doesn't ask it. Its not a bad thing, however, people may compare your application to others which may be a negative consequence.

- I recommend you wrote over the 150 Word limit. The more you write the more dedication that people can glean from your application as well as the amount of effort you placed. 

- I suggest you do research over previous applications, not to copy them but to glean what is expected of you.

- Don't stop at what is expected, go beyond what is expected and it can skyrocket your application.

- I always recommend that people attempt to do something unique in their application. A show of who you are, this application is the only thing we have to judge you unless the people know you in game. Because of this adding something unique into it that isn't present in other applications can make you stand out.

Good Luck!

Nothing special here, move on.

On 9/19/2019 at 3:05 AM, [SOM] † Inaccurate said:

+Support

Good knowledge

Active

Good Guy

0 Warns

+/- Support

Cool event (Hate to nitpick but "The Mole Rats" are Zeta-9 not Zeta-7), but would be hard to pull off, other than that pretty good

That's going to be a +Support from me chief.

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

this application was accepted a while ago what are you all doing still supporting it

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• th3 locked this topic