Robot's Trial Mod Application - Denied

johnjohnluci637

What is your in-game name?: Robot

What is your steam name?: JohnJohnBeast14 (trying to change it)

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:505118151

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): No I do not.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): August 20th 2019

What date did you make your forums account?: About September 1st?

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: image.png.5166e6f2b61a02d31427184b1b7a01ce.png

Have you donated?: Yes

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: No I am going to after this.

Timezone: US PST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I would love to be staff because I have not seen lost of staff on and I would like to help with that. I might not be that known but I know the researchers know me. I also love this community and it is kind of annoying when minges come and try to ruin the fun. Also I have seen some admins and they seem like a nice community on there own. I would like to help the community out because it seems like its dying (no offence) but people usually get mad if an admin does not help them. If I manage to get this rank I will not be mingy or stuff like that. Plus I would always try to help out with everyone. I would understand if I do not get this rank because I am not active on the forums but I am trying to be very active even with school and all that.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: If there was someone MassRDMing I would take them to the admin room to talk to them, and if they are cursing at me I would ask them to stop. If they continue I would have to call for a higher rank because that is staff disrespect. If they stop then, then I would talk to him/her and ask why they did that, then I would tell them to stop, then tell the higher rank admin to give them a warning for MassRDM then if they continue then I would tell the higher ranking admin and have them deal with it because I would only be a Trial Mod.

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator