SCP Protage's Lab Coat

johnjohnluci637

Clearance Level: 3

List of Personnel involved in testing: Protage

Level D personnel involved: None

SCP: None

Errors and/or safety hazards: Protage could easily pull anything and destroy us.

Question: I wanted to find out How and why he was pulling stuff out of his Lab Coat.

Background Research: None

Hypothesis: His jacket can do anything, so I planned multiple test with 008 and 049. Also I wanted to take his jacket Off.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): Didn't take any.

Analysis and Conclusion: The test with 008 was successful and so was the test with 049. His jacket became a hazmat suit as soon as he walked in anywhere dangerous. Then I tested what happened when I took his lab coat and he stopped existing, then I put it back on and he turned back on like a Robot. In Concussion do not take off his lab coat or make him mad, as of now I put him in 173's old CC for temp. containment. He is classified as a Euclid class SCP.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: I would say that they kind of do because this was more of a learning test more than it was testing test.

• Like 1

This is a good idea and I would like to see more tests done on protege ( I want to find his source of tea). You had many errors and for background research I would describe what proteges lab coat and I would also describe more what you mean by it can do anything as anything is a broad subject and we want the basics of every SCP. I would also improve your hypothesis like why you wanted to test on 008 and what do you want to find a hypothesis is your question that you attempt to find in testing what you are saying that your testing on the SCP you didn't give us a reason. Also I would separate the Analysis form the conclusion as it is very confusing to have them together. I feel like this is Junior Researcher work I'm sure you can do better then this if you want to improve what you made and PM me an improved version and I can help you further.   

I also noticed that you didn't add the SCPs you tested on.