SCP-049 Psychological Profile

Kevin Parker

Subject: SCP-049

AKA: The Plague Doctor

Class: Euclid

Date: 15/09/2019

Description: The SCP-049 is a humanoid entity, roughly 1.9 meters in height, which bears the appearance of a medieval plague doctor. SCP-049 is capable of speech in a variety of languages, though tends to prefer English or medieval French.

image.png.1b5bdf25a022840372093b5eda4fe75b.png

This is a psychological profile, use this information for your future tests with the SCP, researcher. I hope you can get an idea of what you are facing, Good luck Researchers!.

Crime Scene: When law enforcement personnel engaged the hostile 049-2 instances in the crime scene, SCP-049 was noted as watching the engagement and taking notes in its journal. After all of the 049-2 instances were dispatched, SCP-049 willingly entered Foundation custody.

Geographic profile:  Town of Montauban in southern France.

Modus Operandi: SCP-049 began by asking to his Victim several standard medical questions, as it began removing tools from its bag. Shortly after finishing its preparations, SCP-049 quickly closed the distance between the two, killing the victim with a touch to its throat. Afterwards, SCP-049 made a number of considerable alterations to the basic structure of the subject's corpse, often introducing fluids from within its bag into the subject by way of a hand powered pump and copper tubing.

Victimology: The victims are resuscitated corpses that have been operated by SCP-049. They do not seem to retain any of their memories or previous mental functions, since they only have basic motor skills and response mechanisms. Generally inactive, moving very little and generally ambulatory, they can become extremely aggressive if provoked or if SCP-049 indicates it. The victims express active biological functions, although these are very different from the human physiology currently understood. Despite these alterations, SCP-049 often comments that the subjects have been "cured."

These are the photos of the victim:

image.png.c7fa1c7ab9ec142b1ae22a88b5508c59.png <====The victim being taken to Medbay

image.png.0ac581f018e1a09e6f250016a51bb6af.png<=====The victim in the Surgery Room

SCP features: His features are:

Apathetic

Intellectual

Eccentric

Enthusiastic

In focus

Egocentric

Non regret

Narcissism

With all this features I can say that he is Psychopath.

Conclusion: The SCP-049 would do anything to perfect his "cure", he is very intelligent. So I recommend to make him see that you have control of the test or interview, do not let him intimidate you or you will have problems. You have to keep him neutral, don't break his pride or he will get mad (he is a narcissist, so he will talk about his cure and how he can cure everyone from the plague), it's extremely dangerous. Keep his hands cuffed all the time at least you need a SCP-049-2, ALWAYS have 2 guards with you, use the hazmat suit when you enter in his CC, he is very curious with Human’s pestilence. Follow containment protocols.

[OOC ] I do not assure that this psychological profile happens with all 049 that are on the server, I am making a general description based on the lore of the official wiki.

Edited by Kevin Parker

Although this doesn't fall under the general terms of an experiment, this is arguably one of the coolest things I have seen anyone do on the forums. This is definitely deserving of recognition for the effort you put in- amazing!

• Thanks 1

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst