69th Medical Commander Bear

Smokin

Name: Bear
DOB: Redacted
Designation numbers: 9006
Personality: Determined
Strengths: Can save a man's life under 2 minutes.
Weaknesses: Cannot stop viruses
Fears: Outbreak of a Virus
Most memorable experience: Being pinned down in the sand dunes of Tatooine, the rebel scum going to wipe us out Imperial ships came blazing in the rebels weren’t stopping. I used all my medical supplies there to save a Sith Lords life, the Imperial ships landed troopers opening fire. The rebels were retreating. When going back Lord Vader was there as he saw my holding the limping Inquisitor he askedWhat is wrong with my young Inquisitor?” I told him I saved his life he was gut shot. The Inquisitor pulled enough strength to Nod his head yes in a matter. Lord Vader looked at me, he saidYou chose a great choice in the battle field commander, this will be remembered throughout my life.”
Backstory: Bears location of birth unknown. Enlisted in the Imperial army only when he was 16 years of age. He joined the medical department of the Imperial Army, he gained much respect for the savory of many lives during the early wars. During his middle ages of 20 he saw a Jedi Murder his Commander he was too late to save him, at the spot holding his commander he swore to himselfIf I ever see a Jedi again they will be executed with no mercy like they did my Commander.” He then grew out to be the Medical Commander of the 69th Legion, he grew the battalion. He became so well known he was Stationed on Lord Vader's Star Destroyer.
Soon after that he took in his Superior Captain and made him is Vice-Commander that man’s name was Good.

Retired 69th Commander Bear