ASimplePlayer's Trial Mod Application- Accepted

Seeker (Tavdogg1)

Should I become a Trial Moderator?  

1. 1. Should I become a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Alex B

What is your steam name?: ASimplePlayer

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:89473315

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Only in Discord. I mostly help run other staff members and make sure they are kept watch of, and make sure they don't break rules. I also help run the server, and issue warns to bans if needed. I am currently the 3rd highest rank on the Discord server. Garry's Mod though I haven't staffed before, so it will be a new experience.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) A few years ago, when I was new to the server.

What date did you make your forums account? 02/19/2019 9:53 PM CST

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? None at the time this is posted.

Have you donated? Not in the slightest.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I have never staffed in another community on Garry's Mod before, and Discord I have staffed in only, and still do to this day.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on this: Yes I have.

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I want to help staff the server, as well as help guide players through their journey through the server as a whole. I also want to help protect the server, keeping the troublemakers in check, and preventing issues from escalating, starting once this gets accepted. I believe as staff we should help players to develop and blossom into better people, and as well keep those who break the rules in check, and help guide them to a better solution. While I might not be the best at this, I will try my best to help the server grow, and develop into a server that is the best that could ever be. I want to help keep staff and players morale up, as well as fix issues with the rules and help with events when needed, as well as help the D Class better roleplay, as well as help those who are needed. I want to help and grow myself, as well as be respected among my peers. This is the reason I want to join staff, and my current goal to a better future.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Assuming that I was a higher staff in this situation, I would first try to find out on why he did it, and if he doesn't listen, I will warn him for Mass RDMing and Staff disrespect, and anti minge him for at least 10,000 seconds. If he continues to do so I will anti minge him more until a higher staff tells me to ban him or he reaches his limits.

If the above is not a good solution, a few days ban will possibly help.

Now assuming I was just trial moderator, I will first gather what happened, and then ask a higher staff to come over, I will explain what happened to him in detail, and then he can help me and others to anti minge him, warn him, and if needed ban him as long as needed. I will thank the staff and move on with my day. If he continues I will let another staff (or if needed the same one) that he is continuing, explained what happened last time, let them know about the situation, the warn/anti minge/ban that was issued, and have them help fix and handle the situation, using any tatic necessary to handle him.

If he ever LTAP, we will issue a long anti minge/ban in order to make sure he learns his lesson.

If he ever threatens to DDOS the server, me or other staff will ban him permanently in order to prevent this from ever happening, even if it might not.

20190915014741_1.jpg

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

4 hours ago, Official Orange said:

+Support

+I've seen you around and never had a bad experience with you
+Nice response to Q15
+Active in game and forums
- Q16 should have been more to the point, I don't feel like it was needed to mention LTAP and DDOS Threats.

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

4 hours ago, Official Orange said:

+Support

+Nice response to Q15
- Q16 should have been more to the point, I don't feel like it was needed to mention LTAP and DDOS Threats.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

5 hours ago, Official Orange said:

+Support

+Nice response to Q15

I think you'd be great for staff team!

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT