Self Breaching SCP's - Accepted

Dj V3NM

+/-

This will show more solo rp to happen. But what I ask is that if your going to self breach. Rp it out. Like how if 106's cleaner doesn't get cleaned in 2.5-5 minutes he breaches. Also that you call area so they can supervise it 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

5 hours ago, Chief_ said:

+/-

This will show more solo rp to happen. But what I ask is that if your going to self breach. Rp it out. Like how if 106's cleaner doesn't get cleaned in 2.5-5 minutes he breaches. Also that you call area so they can supervise it 

That is a great idea and if it does get sent through I will go more in depth to give the best roleplaying layout.

Also in those cases that is how I planned for it to turn out so if you would like to change your +/- support to a solid + that would be very appreciative. I am open to modify the suggestion in any way to make sure everyone here likes the outcome.

1 hour ago, Dj V3NM said:

That is a great idea and if it does get sent through I will go more in depth to give the best roleplaying layout.

Also in those cases that is how I planned for it to turn out so if you would like to change your +/- support to a solid + that would be very appreciative. I am open to modify the suggestion in any way to make sure everyone here likes the outcome.

The rain why is +/- is because last time we had it out still went out of control cause we couldn't 24/7 watch an scp's. All the - is doing is just pointing out that this may not work and it could harm the pop of the server. But the + will go in affect in full of the requirement is filled. Aka the staff have to supervise breaches. 

Add. Also that maybe when ci breach a scp that can normal self breach like 106. They call staff.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+/-  Support 

Staff already have a hard enough job keepin track of everything and monitoring self breaching might be hard for them. 

But if properly managed I would love to see it implemented, also it’s well written out, addressing all liabilities.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 9/15/2019 at 7:38 AM, Skela said:

+Support

I believe the server is ready to have self breaching back.

The list of breach able scp all seems fair.

It actually gives reasons to do certain things, make role-play stands out & also make the timing for each breach seems fair.

On 9/15/2019 at 7:57 PM, Blackbeard said:

-support

The reasoning behind this is that the last time we had self breaching it was horrible, I understand the staff team is more experienced now, but I feel self breaching just shouldn't be added, don't get me wrong its well written and thought of, just it would be hard to keep track of everything. It does add extra RP but I just don't feel like it should be re added.

Also there's players out there who would have their own way of self-breaching. I've seen this happen with 966 where they sit on the window, pop to the other side, open the door, hide and wait for someone to come through. That'd just be pandoras box. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Detective Pug said:

Also there's players out there who would have their own way of self-breaching. I've seen this happen with 966 where they sit on the window, pop to the other side, open the door, hide and wait for someone to come through. That'd just be pandoras box. 

They can only self breach these ways and pulling any of that cheeky shit with out doing all of the adverts would be warnable. As long as their requirements are met they can not self breach, honestly I dont think it will get too out of hand for staff because they require a staff member to breach them out, before they even leave they have to @ staff to open there cell so staff can check the advert. So again it should not get out of hand.

-Support

The only way I could see this being added back is if there was some way the server itself could track the amount of time before SCPs were allowed to breach, with administration being able to check the breach timers. However, I do not see this being a feasible or even realistic thing that could be added.

Tbh utility and mtf would have to keep up with it more than staff becayse they would have to inspect/fix the cells or get the. Dclass for the scps ansas soon as the scp says he/she has breached bam staff start the timer

Edited by pixelated pancakes

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

Big +support

It would take a lot of doing for the staff to keep this in line but I think it could add a lot of dynamic containment cell & SCP interaction to a lot of different roles on the server.

Edited by CanOBeanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

+/- support

Maybe this can improve rp but some arguments are valid, like 966s glitching out is aganist the rules and reaearch cant really do anything because of the endless riots. Im not reallt keen on self brwaching being brough back. On the less populated hours, people would abuse this super hard and theres never any admins on. I feel like admins should be the ones to open the SCPs not the SCPs themself

Edited by SuselMaks

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

On 9/16/2019 at 5:27 AM, Blackbeard said:

-support

The reasoning behind this is that the last time we had self breaching it was horrible, I understand the staff team is more experienced now, but I feel self breaching just shouldn't be added, don't get me wrong its well written and thought of, just it would be hard to keep track of everything. It does add extra RP but I just don't feel like it should be re added.

It’s hard to manage 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2019 at 6:38 AM, Skela said:

+Support

It actually gives reasons to do certain things, make role-play stands out & also make the timing for each breach seems fair.

Das

Retired E11 HCM CPT 

On 9/15/2019 at 7:38 AM, Skela said:

+Support

+ Support

- While we would need to be careful not to let these timers overlap to where all of their adverts and timers are going off at once, I believe that the server could benefit from these as that would give people more of a reason to be on the SCP jobs, and more of a reason to minge less as SCPs

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

As long as this can only be done with like 75+ players on (most taking up MTF/RCF), it's a +Support from me. If this gets accepted it needs to be clarified in the MOTD to avoid any confusion. But if there are not Containment Cleaners/Engineers on it would be a problem so I'd say only if they're on or something like that.

Edited by steppy

On 9/15/2019 at 8:38 AM, Skela said:

+Support

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

+Support

I like the continuous threat of possible breaches alone by the danger of said SCP's. It also helps with RP and with productive tasks with all Utility.

personally, the thought of 682 yeeting out to kill is epic

Retired DHOS in General Security of Site 5 - Negev man, CI abuser ---                                                                            Current 501st HVYL VCMDR

17 minutes ago, steppy said:

As long as this can only be done with like 75+ players on (most taking up MTF/RCF), it's a +Support from me. If this gets accepted it needs to be clarified in the MOTD to avoid any confusion. But if there are not Containment Cleaners/Engineers on it would be a problem so I'd say only if they're on or something like that.

Completely agree

Just here to spread some good news.

Former Epsilon-11 Commander, Mod, Event Team

Support+1 I agree with almost everything said so far but a few things needed to consider is that if a containment cleaner/staff needed to do a action is that they still would self breach and also if multiple Scps start doing it   It might overwhelm MTF/staff trying to time scp adverts and then dealing with other sits so the timers should be based off lore and be limited to A certain amount of Scps being allowed to self breach every hour so say if 049 096 and 939 are out no other Scps would be attempting a self breach till they see at least a advert saying one of those Scps are recontained to relieve the stress on all of the foundation and in my opinion of 035 can self breach then A1 should have him as a high priority if no level 4+ personnel that need protection are on site because his mind control affects everyone but them. These are my opinions on this topic and they don’t have to be taken seriously they just need to be thought about.

On 9/15/2019 at 2:38 PM, Skela said:

+Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin