Peggu Event Staff Application

Peggu with a Gun

In-Game Name: Peggu

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:150759047

What is your ULX Rank?: User

What is your RP Rank?: Security (SFC), CI (RCT)

What is your timezone?: Central

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 6

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): no i do not but there's never a bad time to learn

How Active are you? (1/10): 9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 1

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: Well i constantly have a big flow of ideas and i've even given a few of my ideas off to the other event team staff but i would like to implement those ideas myself and take credit for the ideas i've come up with. I feel as tho i have a very creative mind and that having that would help me excel at being an event team staff and i hope that even if i don't get to do events i can help plan and help other event team staff work together and come up with outstanding events to please the server.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): So this idea i thought of today actually was the idea that made me want to be event staff was a SCP inspired event where the Computer SCP that runs the foundation gets corrupted and starts using data of all the SCPs and starts actually printing out glitchy copies of Hostile SCPS that start attacking the foundation. Some Players would be modeled as a few of the SCPs except they would have been materialized to look clear but animated and would attack like the SCP they were modeled as. The foundation would be attacked by these hologram like glitches until the computer was gotten to and fixed and then the glitches/copies of the scps would vanish

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? 096. I like him by his playstyle but i also really like the feel of playing him and his animations aswell (When they work)

Denied

You are very active, but didn't hit the word count requirement, and maybe get that 6 in lore knowledge to a 7 or 8.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic