Waffle’s Staff Application - Denied

TG_Kilo

*What is your in-game name?:* Waffle

*What is your steam name?:* TG_Waffle

*What is your steam ID?:* STEAM_0:1:168887765

*Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)* 

I was an Admin on an Unturned Military RP server by the name of "VEXT,” and a moderator on a revived GMOD server called “Digital Delta Prison RP.”

*What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)* May 19th 2019 I believe

*What date did you make your forums account?* June 12, 2019

*Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)?* Member

*How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?*

*Have you donated?* Not yet, but I plan on doing so.

*What rank are you applying for?* Trial Moderator

*Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?* Not, not really.

*Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it:* Yes

*Timezone:* North America Eastern

*Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):* N/A

*Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)*

To be honest, I have taken a good interest in staff, and sometimes I feel like I can do so much more. Although I can just read the rules(Not saying I haven’t), I feel like applying for T-Mod can also assist in my knowledge of the rules. I also find it fun because I like helping people. But I don’t really deserve it. We all try our best, and if we don't get accepted, then there is always next time, and you can just be happy that there are other people getting accepted that can probably do the job better than you, and share the same passion, stronger than you.

*How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?*

A side of me wants to punish them right off the bat if I’m being honest because their behavior portrays to me that it is most likely true that they had Mass RDMed. On the other hand, I would like to try to reason with them. You'd never know the full extent of the situation you or the person are in. For all you know, they could be having a bad day, so they might act that way out of frustration, although they shouldn’t be acting like that to begin with. I would try to approach them while still maintaining my composure, try to reason with them, and if they continuously illustrate irrational behavior, I will just review the logs, and depending on the situation, I will bring witnesses(the victims), and if  they all testify against him with the same/similar story, then I will punish the suspect appropriately according to the staff handbook.

NOTE: I apologize if the screenshot for the warns have not appeared or have glitched. I’m doing this on mobile and will edit that tomorrow when I get on

Edited by TG_Waffle

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

2 minutes ago, TG_Waffle said:

To be honest, I have taken a good interest in staff, and sometimes I feel like I can do so much more. Although I can just read the rules(Not saying I haven’t), I feel like applying for T-Mod can also assist in my knowledge of the rules. I also find it fun because I like helping people. But I don’t really deserve it. We all try our best, and if we don't get accepted, then there is always next time, and you can just be happy that there are other people getting accepted that can probably do the job better than you, and share the same passion, stronger than you.

Not even 150 words.

2 minutes ago, TG_Waffle said:

A side of me wants to punish them right off the bat if I’m being honest because their behavior portrays to me that it is most likely true that they had Mass RDMed. On the other hand, I would like to try to reason with them. You'd never know the full extent of the situation you or the person are in. For all you know, they could be having a bad day, so they might act that way out of frustration, although they shouldn’t be acting like that to begin with. I would try to approach them while still maintaining my composure, try to reason with them, and if they continuously illustrate irrational behavior, I will just review the logs, and depending on the situation, I will bring witnesses(the victims), and if  they all testify against him with the same/similar story, then I will punish the suspect appropriately according to the staff handbook.

Wrong Q16

Seemed as if this was rushed and you didn't try. -Support

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

53 minutes ago, enuz | trade.tf said:

53 minutes ago, enuz | trade.tf said:

Not even 150 words.

Wrong Q16

Seemed as if this was rushed and you didn't try. -Support

7 hours ago, JackOG said:

-Support

Did not meet word count

Not effort in application

Does not seem to be fit for staff

Not active on forums

Not active in teamspeak

I’m about 999% sure you have never met him. So don’t put an opinion on a persons app if you have never met them.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator