shood i be on staff?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. shood i be on staff?

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Steven

What is your steam name?: Steven moat.gg

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:114685213

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was the manger of2 servers that got about 20-50 players a day.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 2019 16

What date did you make your forums account? July 2019 19

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? user

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?FB896A848CAB349BFB54C352A73B5B630EF8BC6C

Have you donated?no, I'm too poor sorry

What rank are you applying for?T-Mod

Are you staff in another community (BE HONEST)? No not any more

Have you read the staff guidelines? yes I have 2 to 3 times I try to read them 1-2x a day.

You will be tested on it: ok.

Timezone: CNT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
Hi my name is Steven. I have been on gaming light since July 2019.I am well know in the community and a hard worker. I'm online everyday of the week and very active with the community. Most of the staff team already know me and a lot of them have told me to join staff! I'm whitelisted to a lot of government jobs so i know all of the rules and SOP so I can help with questions about them. I am very familiar with the staff rules and ulx commands due to my time being a server manager on Naxal-Networks. I am also willing to put in all of my time on the server to staff and helping Gaminglight become a better server that they already are. One of the things i am good at is working long hours, I can use this skill to stay on staffing when others have to get off so there will always be a staff member on to help the community. Due to my time on Naxal-Networks, I have dealt with many minges and rule breaking players. With that knowledge I can make Gaminglight police Rp as fun for as many players as possible!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I will first bring them up to the top of a building and calmly ask them to stop cursing. If they do not stop I will gag the player and calmly explain to them what they were doing wrong. Then i would un gag them to hear there side of the story. If they continued to cures at me I would gag them again and warn them for Mass RDM and Staff dis. Then I would call a higher up to jail him/her for the correct time due because I would not be able to jail a long enough jail time based on the amount of rules broken.

reason for editing forgot to make a pole.

| PoliceRP Moderator | PD LT | USMS SVSA |

+/- support 

Just gonna give a speech...

So Steve applied for staff last month and unfortunately it got denied. When the application was up he was active and trying his best to be the best he could. Once it was denied his activity dropped a bit as his he gave up. But, he has now re-applied  and that shows he is determined!  I feel if Steve improves on activity he is all set for staff!

Good luck

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.

• Gaminglight Love 1