Gangbeast Player Report

Kumandant

Your in game name: Dr Gears

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:63289245

The player's in game name: security so gangbeast

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:234318052

What did the player do: Purposely Disrupting Training, Spawn Camping Research Bunks

Evidence (required): 

aPicture1.thumb.png.ffd25c5f35f6d692f0cb89d0b725d974.png

Any Extra Information: He is aware that this is against the rules ( And expressed immense joy in voice chat about it ). I was also in the middle of recruitment training, so this was mainly done to completely disrupt that. 

Edited by Kumandant

+ Support

Dealt with him today for a separate reason. In my sit he displayed zero seriousness of the situation, consistently attempted to 'escape' the sit, stunsticked staff (912), didn't cooperate with Staff very well and displayed no willingness to play on our servers. 

Edited by Train Overlord

Nothing special here, move on.

2 hours ago, Train Overlord said:

+ Support

Dealt with him today for a separate reason. In my sit he displayed zero seriousness of the situation, consistently attempted to 'escape' the sit, stunsticked staff (912), didn't cooperate with Staff very well and displayed no willingness to play on our servers. 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 9/15/2019 at 7:31 AM, Train Overlord said:

+ Support

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

On 9/15/2019 at 7:31 AM, Train Overlord said:

+ Support

12 hours ago, Bor said:

+Support Evidence is clear.

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!