Masterson's T-Mod Application - Accepted

Masterson

What is your in-game name?: Masterson; Chris Masterson

What is your steam name?: antonmezz

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:162489285

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, and I hope to make this an learning experience.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around 1-2 months ago.

What date did you make your forums account? Around early August; I do hope to improve my fourms activity.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198285244299/screenshot/785238527382935893

Have you donated? Unfortunately, no.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes I have read and understood them.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve this rank because I am very mature, and I'm always willing to help. I can remain calm under situations, and I always try my best even if I'm confused. I have done my best to follow the rules at all times.. I also wake up fairly early, so when a lot of staff aren't on in the morning, I can be. Also on the weekends, I'm a night owl. So I stay up late 1:30 - 2:00 am and there seems to always be some minges on, and it does get quiet annoying. There are so many amazing people in this community, and it truly makes me feel welcome. That's why I'd like to become staff to help the community grow bigger and bigger. I also tend to be good at balancing my time. So being on staff and being on my other jobs, such as CERT and State. It's just such a great community, and I hope to be able to take this chance as a learning experience. I also am already in the Steam Group. I hope to help this community, and be apart of this amazing staff team. I am truly dedicated.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Once ive got the report of them Mass RDMing, and I either see it, or see it in logs. I will bring them to a sit, whilst being calm I will try to explain to them what they did. I would ask them multiple times to calm down, if they ignore what I'm trying to say. I would mute them until I finish what I was saying, I would then call another higher ranking staff member to minge them for 10,000 seconds. As that is above my limit for how long I can minge for. Then I would return them.

Signature.png

45 minutes ago, John Mill said:

+/- supoort 

+muture

+Seems to know the rules 

-could work on the app a little more for me

+no warns (showes he knows the rules)

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.