SCP-912 Labor Test 9/14/19

Schölinger

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing:

Level D personnel involved: None.

SCP: 912

Errors and/or safety hazards: SCP-912 may become aggressive in certain circumstances where it feels threatened or it feels that an individual is violating the law. One security officer should be present to command SCP-912 not to arrest personnel involved, nor to harm them in any way.

Question: Can and will SCP-912 confiscate weapons from unauthorized individuals when told to search them for such? Could such an ability be used to ensure stronger security in the Foundation?

Background Research: SCP-912 functions as an autonomous officer, serving our Foundation primarily at the D-Class cells. I believe that if he could be used to search individuals at D Block, it would strengthen the security of our Foundation.

Hypothesis: I hypothesize that SCP-912 will be capable of searching for and seizing contraband from the individuals he is instructed to. 

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): 

Analysis and Conclusion: SCP-912 proved somewhat capable of performing searches, but no better than any other average security might. This in mind, using SCP-912 as an additional security would likely produce the same effect as just adding another man to the force, somewhat dulling its worth.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: My hypothesis was correct in assuming that SCP-912 would not be incapable of seizing contraband, but SCP-912 has come to disappoint in performance.

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst