Am i worthy of Trial Mod  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Am i worthy of Trial Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Doctor Inaccurate

What is your steam name?: <FOD> Inaccurate

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:459780903

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)I'm on Event team (If that counts)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around July 5th-10th.

What date did you make your forums account? July 14th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Event Team Member

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have 1 warn

20190914135316_1.thumb.jpg.20158351441f461c8bf36087b39cef24.jpg

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I love this server to death. I love SCP-RP, and I think this server pulls it off very well. At LEAST 90% of my hours on Gmod are on this server. The community is great, and the staff are all very nice. I want to do more for this community, as it has shaped my thoughts on Gmod entirely. When I am on, I get to see all the people asking for help and people that have questions, and it does kind of pain me to be able to not help them, as I am only Event Team. I want to give back to the server by helping those in need, just like many of you guys have done for me. 

There are a couple reasons why I should become a staff member. I'm currently Low Command in Medical (One of Three), so I'm very accustomed to "keeping people in check". I'm also trusted enough to be on Event Team. I look at things from every angle and put myself in others shoes when confronting them, so I can be unbiased and fair to all. I also just want to do more for the community, and want to make it a better place (As stated above).

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first tell them to be quiet and to let me explain why they're in there with me. If they continue cursing, I would mute them and continue. I would then proceed to check the logs for evidence of MRDM and proceed from there. If they did MRDM, I would warn them for Staff Diss and RDMx4, and get a superior, i mean Admin to put the 10,000 second antiminge on them.  

I hope you all have a great weekend, and keep your eyes peeled for 966!

Edited by [SOM] † Inaccurate
Forgot to add proof of warns

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

44 minutes ago, Bread said:

+/- Support
+ I see you on the server often
- Question 15 is barely over the word limit so it feels like it's rushed
- Question 16 is incorrect due to the minge system being removed

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

12 hours ago, Catsro said:

You are a Tmod?

Yes

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||