Radar Suggestion - Denied

Masterson

What you want to see? -  This addon that allows police to set up a radar.

Why should we add it? -  Because a lot of people speed especially on route 18. And it's hard to pin point what speed there going. You can also have a automatic one or have a hand held one.

What are the advantages of having this? - Helps police with speeders/ also just adds more realism.

Who is it mainly for? - Goverment

Links to any content -  https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/3660

Signature.png

- Support

This has already been discussed in past community meetings and this suggestion has come up quite often. The reason this isn't in the game or something similar to it is lag purposes, these kinds of addons can cause high amounts of lag.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

19 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

- Support

This has already been discussed in past community meetings and this suggestion has come up quite often. The reason this isn't in the game or something similar to it is lag purposes, these kinds of addons can cause high amounts of lag.

^

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

21 minutes ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

While it is a cool addon and idea, this suggestion has been brought up quite a few times before and denied so it's gonna be a -Support from me.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

7 hours ago, Dredgen said:

- Support

• 2 weeks later...