should i be a senior admin?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. should i be a senior admin?

• yay
    • nay

What is your in-game name?: Harrison

What is your steam name?: [GL] Harrison

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:502921605

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have been a trail moderator on icefuse 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) February 7th or 9th 

What date did you make your forums account? February 9th I believe 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/e85a58cf58bd64568045fe1ae1ae38ae 

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Senior admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: PST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): superadmin Jeff jr Superadmin Blackbeard, Superadmin Kade, Superadmin Rangiatea, Head of staff th3, Manager Igneous 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 
In the course of the seven months I have been on this server I have made some ups and downs on the gaming light community  I and when I became staff I seem to have a love for this server and helping others when needed and I am happy to be apart of this staff team and I am a kind helping fun person to hang with and I am always trying my best in every way I possibly can to make everyone's role play experience the best it may possibly be every day I believe I can bring more to the staff team and the community by acquiring the rank of Senior Admin and whenever a new player joins the server the staff team should let a new player should be introduced to our kind and enjoy this community and that's what I would like to uphold for us and always try to see what others need and try to the best of my ability to do and dealing with people breaking the rules such as RDM, LTAP, RACISM Staff or player diss.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
If I were to deal with someone MassRDMing I would bring them to a staff sit and would gag him so I may tell him what he did and why I brought him into the staff sit I would also check how many offenses he has, but if he only has a few hours I would explain some of the rules to him on the rules he had broke then I would be warned for Massrdm but if this wasn't his first offensive I would either jail him for ten thousand seconds or I would ban him for Mass rdm.

+SUPPORT

Did I scare you? Haha. I think you've put in the effort to be a Senior Admin as a whole and have the experience to back that up. The only personal nitpick I have, is since we no longer have a minge system, we ban for anything over 1000 seconds for the appropriate time (i.e: 3600 seconds is a 1 hour ban) 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

7 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

Did I scare you? Haha. I think you've put in the effort to be a Senior Admin as a whole and have the experience to back that up. The only personal nitpick I have, is since we no longer have a minge system, we ban for anything over 1000 seconds for the appropriate time (i.e: 3600 seconds is a 1 hour ban) 

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

7 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

+ Support

I've worked with Harrison for quite a while on this server, and I can confidently say that I believe Harrison would make an excellent Senior Admin. He's incredibly active on the server, has a wealth of experience, knows how to handle almost any situation he's presented with, and when he's confronted with something he's not, he knows who to reach out to, to find the answers he needs. I believe Harrison being advanced to the rank of Senior Admin would have a positive impact on the server, and that he would be a great person to serve as a role model to newer staff members.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

1 hour ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

I've worked with Harrison for quite a while on this server, and I can confidently say that I believe Harrison would make an excellent Senior Admin. He's incredibly active on the server, has a wealth of experience, knows how to handle almost any situation he's presented with, and when he's confronted with something he's not, he knows who to reach out to, to find the answers he needs. I believe Harrison being advanced to the rank of Senior Admin would have a positive impact on the server, and that he would be a great person to serve as a role model to newer staff members.

On 9/14/2019 at 2:26 PM, Bread said:

+/- Support
+ Is very active and takes sits
+ Knows what he's doing

- Question 15 doesn't feel fleshed out very much and question 16 is outdated now
- Forums activity is pretty low for an Admin

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

-Support

• Low forums activity and seemed a little rushed for activity.
  • SteamID is incorrect.
  • Q15 has no punctuation and seems very repetitive. 
  • Q15 doesn't really explain why deserves the rank.
  • Q16 is outdated and not correct.
  • Immature at times.

Harrison, I'm sorry I just don't believe you are ready for this position. 

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 9/14/2019 at 1:53 PM, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

On 9/14/2019 at 10:53 AM, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

Yes but just try to get ave in fine k. But everyone else +support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

13 hours ago, Catsro said:

-Support

• Immature at times.

+SUPPORT

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 9/15/2019 at 3:00 PM, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

RETINA BURN BOI

+/- Support (Leaning to +Support)

-Active on the Server in general

-Pretty Active on Staff (wow I don't think I've ever said that before)

-Overall Ok Application

-Previously was a gigantic minge, and that still sort of shows up from time to time.

-Question 15 has no punctuation.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

On 9/14/2019 at 6:53 PM, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

+SUPPORT

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

+SUPPORT

6 hours ago, Hoovy said:

+/- Support (Leaning to -Support)

-Active on the Server in general

-Pretty Active on Staff (wow I don't think I've ever said that before)

-Overall Ok Application

-Previously was a gigantic minge, and that still sort of shows up from time to time.

-Question 15 has no punctuation.

-Not having enough commitment to one thing; you have left CI a total of 5 - 6 times and a couple of those times you've failed to answer a roll call posted on the forums which shows a lack of responsibility and once you had to be reminded to fill out a roll call which again proves my point. 

=Harrison you are a good person but from time to time you can be a bit minging which can lead a bad reputation on the staff team as a whole. Personally I don't think that you are ready quite yet I've known you for a long time but I just don't think you are there yet.

Edited by Berserkrpups

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

-Not having enough commitment to one thing; you have left CI a total of 5 - 6 times and a couple of those times you've failed to answer a roll call posted on the forums which shows a lack of responsibility and once you had to be reminded to fill out a roll call which again proves my point. 

=Harrison you are a good person but from time to time you can be a bit minging which can lead a bad reputation on the staff team as a whole. Personally I don't think that you are ready quite yet I've known you for a long time but I just don't think you are there yet.

On 9/15/2019 at 9:56 PM, Catsro said:

-Support

• SteamID is incorrect.
  • Q16 is outdated and not correct.
  • Immature at times.

spacer.png

Denied.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator