BadAim's Imperial Engineering Corps Vice Commander application

BadAim

BadAim For shock?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. BadAim For shock?

• Yes
    • No

Commander Applications

==========================================================================================

Title: “Name” "Regiment” Commander/Vice Commander Application

If your title is not correct you will not be Accepted!

Please do not forget to add a Poll on your post, or it will be denied!

==========================================================================================

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

--------------------------------------

BadAim

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

--------------------------------------

Engineering

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

------------------------------------------------

Engineering is a vital supporting role to battles, and I have noticed that command for this regiment has not filled out. This should not be the case as I feel every branch should have its high command positions filled at all times, because if this wasnt the case a scenario where 2 command took leaves of absences could cripple a regiment's activity. I also wish to be an engineer as my experience from past servers has shown me that being an engineers is just as fun as being on the frontlines, and I want to help others see this. But the icing on the cake for why I want to become a vice commander is that from what ive seen ralex looks like a great commander, and I want to help him make one of the best regiments on the server.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

---------------------------------------------

around 10 hours on impeiralRP and over 6 weeks on SCPRP (Timer got glitched so I don't know the exact time, ive been in the community since late march tho)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

--------------------------------------------------

Management of roster/members of the branch, administering punishments such as strikes, blacklists, and PT. command and NCO promotions mainly, but also enlisted promotions. Updating jobs on the branch, the branch SOP, overseeing things like  specialties, relaying information about my branch to my commander and to my COs.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

-------------------------------------------

I should be trusted for vice commander because of my past experience commanding other regiments and branches on different servers. My past experiences with command include the following

SCPRP:

Gensec Sergeant Major

Epsilon Eleven Second Lieutenant

Epsilon Eleven DEPUTY HEAD COMBAT ENGINEER

Null Seven Sergeant Major

ImperialRP:

Colonel (Proves you have already trusted me with command in the past)

And to add on to all of this I have over 100 posts on the forum proving that I will be active on the forums, and I am staff on SCPRP.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Weekends no more than 10 hours, weekdays no more than 4 (I will take an LOA or announce my absence for a day in engineer's discord if school starts to weigh down on me)

-----------------------------

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Here is a screenshot of my warnings: 

warns.thumb.png.62c5414674b67a7c37857776d9e2b077.png

Edited by BadAimSam

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

+Support

However instead of using your shock's 48 hours notice I would have suggested transferring so you are still a high ranking officer on your other life its just a 2 rank demotion. Or if you want to stay in shock request to be demoted to LTC

1 hour ago, Ralex said:

+Support

However instead of using your shock's 48 hours notice I would have suggested transferring so you are still a high ranking officer on your other life its just a 2 rank demotion. Or if you want to stay in shock request to be demoted to LTC

^ also your a very nice guy I’ve seen and I hope you get it 

CI LT Jack Sull 

• 3 weeks later...