Adding Scout, Snow, and Dark Troopers

Gunther

What do you want to see? - Addition of Scout and Snow Troopers be added to the Storm Trooper branch, and Dark Troopers added a Donator job.

Why should we add it? - I'm not sure what worlds are in the server currently but if Hoth and Endor, then these classes would add RP. Scout Troopers are a Sniper Class/Scout class, and it would make for great RP in say searching for Rebels in unknown territory.  Snow Troopers are essentially Storm Troopers but more adept for colder and snowier environments. Dark Troopers are dark colored Storm Troopers who have jump jets on them, allowing to maneuver terrain and the battle faster. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Better RP situations, Extension to a class in a branch, or in the case of Snow Troopers, a situational Player Model. Also, the Dark Troopers would be an valuable asset as they can get to places faster.

Who is it mainly for? - Storm Trooper branch, Donator Jobs

Links to any content -

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

1 hour ago, jackrhyssull said:

+support 

you mean death troopers 

No, the ones I'm talking about were actually from Star Wars Battlefront II from 2005. They looked like this. Despite being exclusive to that game, they still are cool. They work similar to Jet Troopers, except these have jump packs, which the best way I could describe it is imagining how the Inquisitors jump around using a Force Jump, same effect but from a Jetpack-type thing. https://battlefront.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Trooper
image.png.fbbce36508bf9fdb26c1bd84c71c6d7e.png

Edited by Gunther
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

2 hours ago, Gunther said:

No, the ones I'm talking about were actually from Star Wars Battlefront II from 2005. They looked like this. Despite being exclusive to that game, they still are cool. They work similar to Jet Troopers, except these have jump packs, which the best way I could describe it is imagining how the Inquisitors jump around using a Force Jump, same effect but from a Jetpack-type thing. https://battlefront.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Trooper
image.png.fbbce36508bf9fdb26c1bd84c71c6d7e.png

That’s a good model I like it and I love Star Wars battlefront 2

• 2 weeks later...