unblacklist me from RA

realgrug

I was reported for minging 5 times by the same person. The minging was me speaking caveman. everyone else liked this except for that one person. This is understandable because i was intentoinaly was talking stupid . I have ADHD and take a highly powerful narcotic to suppress it for a few hours ,this time in particular is when it wore off and i was in a playful and crazy state. this does not mean however i can listen, if i where asked to stop and told what would happen i would've stopped. Instead because i was acting like i was a caveman and that one guy out of everyone else in the room thought that it wasn't funny i can no longer be a scientist. I can reason and i will do anything to get the RA blacklist lifted.

_signed, grug

I can also verify as I was doctor bright at the time he was kinda minge but he was kinda getting picked on a bit here ik we try to be semi serio itus with rp but all he wanted to do was get trained I say he should be un-black listed 

Edited by Mother Bear

• 4 weeks later...

@th3 Why don't we get rid of (/delete/archive/deny) this post as it's been nearly a month since it was last responded to?

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]