ramonjason98

Steam Name: [GL]ramonjason98

Ingame Name: Ramon King / Ramon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:173191523

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Fame

Reason for Ban: NULL 

Dispute: 

Hello everyone, 3  months ago I was banned off the server for the main reason that I was staff abusing/Using physgun off duty. When I was pulled into the ts with fame we talked about a few other issues that he had with me, told me what punishments I was facing and to explain myself. This specific topic that I am referring to is something I may not mention because SMT could take it as advertisement. I agree with the punishment of staff removal and staff restriction, I am here to appeal my perma ban only. Fame stated that the reason I am getting perma banned off the server is because I was staff abusing, and that I could in theory have banned and minged people for no reason, as showing that I "dont care" about following rules. 

I miss playing on the server very much  as a matter of fact, since I was banned I completely quit pc gaming Bc nothing was fun for me to play except for Gaminglight police rp specifically  I’m not harm or threat to the community as you may know when previous members had been banned, they were furious made a doc spread it with community members to get back at them, as I was staff previously I know also many people tried making other account to come in the game some were nice most were absolute a**holes and tried to ruin Th fun for everyone. You may ask what did I do after I got banned? Absolutely nothing, I put in my appeal it got denied I was told to wait 3 months so I uninstalled steam, got off the discord’s and the website first time I came back is now. 

Here is why I believe I should deserve another chance, and why I WANT another chance. I agreed with fame that I was abusing my powers off duty. I hereby sincerely apologize for my actions. I have over 1500 on policerp gaminglight server. Its where my friends and family play. I regret my decision everyday wishing I could take back what I did and when I did it. I believe I deserve a second chance not only because I'm already staff restricted and cant "abuse my powers" but also because I am a very loyal member to the community.

8001A618-290C-4034-9CB5-BE4497AD52C4.png

2AEF2CD9-73A1-44E7-A04C-26EA28D54097.png

This is the SCP Ban Appeal section.

- Support

Its nothing against you but think about it.

You became a staff member to help the community. You were an okay staff member until you abused your powers. From what I've seen in the past of abusing staff they were not just permanently banned for using their phsygun off duty. Usually they were striked or demoted which is leading me to believe you aren't telling us the whole story.

Also showing how much you have donated to the server really isn't going to help your appeal, its it's completely irrelevant to this situation. I would like to here Fames side though if he gets to chance.

Again, nothing against you, just stating my opinion on this.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

-SUPPORT

If I remember correctly, you not only abused your staff powers but you also tried to lie your way out of being in trouble. I remember Billy and I had to have some conversations with you about your powers and how you shouldn't be abusing them and you literally didn't care about anything we tried to tell you, and even further so, as Dredgen said, it takes a lot to be removed from staff and perma banned especially if it was supposedly over "Abuse of powers." 

To add to this, everything and I do mean EVERYTHING will help you. So this "secret" topic you're not telling could also be a huge problem because I know that you're hiding something at that point. SMT will tell you specifically not to say something in the event that something occurs and they have to tell you that. If I were you, I definitely would start talking about the other topics as well because they could help you in the end. 

Also, this needs to be moved to the PRP section of the forums and not be in the SCP-RP section. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

3 hours ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

If I remember correctly, you not only abused your staff powers but you also tried to lie your way out of being in trouble. I remember Billy and I had to have some conversations with you about your powers and how you shouldn't be abusing them and you literally didn't care about anything we tried to tell you, and even further so, as Dredgen said, it takes a lot to be removed from staff and perma banned especially if it was supposedly over "Abuse of powers." 

To add to this, everything and I do mean EVERYTHING will help you. So this "secret" topic you're not telling could also be a huge problem because I know that you're hiding something at that point. SMT will tell you specifically not to say something in the event that something occurs and they have to tell you that. If I were you, I definitely would start talking about the other topics as well because they could help you in the end. 

Also, this needs to be moved to the PRP section of the forums and not be in the SCP-RP section. 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

8 hours ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

+ Support

Ramon, we have talked quite a few times, even though we didn't really become good friends, you always were nice, and tried to be kind to new players. I once saw you bring 3 new people, that had no idea what they where doing and help them all out. I can say that, though I don't believe you should get staff back, you should have at least a CHANCE to come back to the server.

There may be a way they can put you on a sort of "probation" or something so you are watched over, and they can see if you are fit to come back to the server.

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

On 9/15/2019 at 3:40 PM, Quaked said:

+ Support

Ramon, we have talked quite a few times, even though we didn't really become good friends, you always were nice, and tried to be kind to new players. I once saw you bring 3 new people, that had no idea what they where doing and help them all out. I can say that, though I don't believe you should get staff back, you should have at least a CHANCE to come back to the server.

There may be a way they can put you on a sort of "probation" or something so you are watched over, and they can see if you are fit to come back to the server.

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

On 9/15/2019 at 10:40 AM, Quaked said:

+ Support

~Charlie

-Support

You were banned from the server for the upmost valid reason. You did not care once so ever about Gaminglight and the people within it.

Ramon, you have done obsoletely nothing to impress me in this ban appeal. You had many friends within this community that cared about you, one of them was me. What did you do? Decided to abuse your rank on staff, attack Gaminglight the community that I love dearly, and so on. 

You have lied a lot in this ban appeal and also did not include anything important. Until you can become more mature, actually provide effort, and also provide reasons why we should you unban you.

You provide nothing but a hazard within the community, and frankly, we do not let those people back within the server. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 9/13/2019 at 9:32 PM, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

I agree. Also it looks like your trying to pull the I donated card. As there is no reason for you to put your donations there (unless we had unbans which we don't)

Edited by Chief_
Fixed

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 9/17/2019 at 2:00 PM, Calamity said:

-Support

You were banned from the server for the upmost valid reason. You did not care once so ever about Gaminglight and the people within it.

Ramon, you have done obsoletely nothing to impress me in this ban appeal. You had many friends within this community that cared about you, one of them was me. What did you do? Decided to abuse your rank on staff, attack Gaminglight the community that I love dearly, and so on. 

You have lied a lot in this ban appeal and also did not include anything important. Until you can become more mature, actually provide effort, and also provide reasons why we should you unban you.

You provide nothing but a hazard within the community, and frankly, we do not let those people back within the server. 

PoliceRP Manager

• Fame locked this topic