SCP-912-7 - 9/12/19 - Efficiency Test

UbisoftSpy57

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: Security SO Bobby Smith and Junior Research Utility Associate Patrick Davis

Level D personnel involved: N/A

SCP: SCP-912

Errors and/or safety hazards: SCP-912 could get aggressive.

Question: How many batons can SCP-912 produce?

Background Research: SCP-912 can manifest batons from nothing.

Hypothesis: SCP-912 will not be able produce infinite batons, but intimidation may be able to increase the amount of batons produced.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): image.png.1afa3bc143e21344a20346eafde48f81.png

nalysis and Conclusion: It was found that SCP-912 is able to produce 2 batons with no intimidation. To see if we could alter this amount a gun was taken out off safety to see if it could prove SCP-912. This gun was able to assist in SCP-912 in producing five batons with each baton being progressively more deformed than the last with the fourth baton shocking anyone who touches it(with not effect on SCP-912) and the fifth not being able to stun at all. When asked to produce handcuffs it seemed like SCP-912 was not able to produce anymore objects. It seems SCP-912 has an "energy" supply which causes him to only be able to produce so many objects at once. More testing is required to see if with time this "energy" can be replenish and if more intimidation with only lead to more deformed products from SCP-912.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: My test results aligned with my hypothesis, but more testing is required to see how many more batons could be produced and if SCP-912 has an "energy" supply to only produce so many object.

Edited by UbisoftSpy57

This was indeed a good experiment, and does relate to the purpose of efficiency testing very well. I'm proud of you for this, and I hope to see more tests like this in the future. Of what I can recommend, I would advise putting our full in-game name in the Rank bar, to make it easier to determine who you are for others reviewing your posts. Otherwise, very well done.

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst