Krafty - Trial Moderator App

Krafty

Vote  

1. 1. Should I be a Trial moderator for IRP?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Krafty

What is your steam name?: Krafty

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:75839466

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Was a Senior Mod on SCPRP. I've been playing GMOD since release 15 years ago. I've held every role imaginable

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) May 12th

What date did you make your forums account? May 17th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? None, it's brand new

How many warns do you have on the server? None

Have you donated? $120

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST 

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) 

I was a well-known Senior Mod on SCPRP. I upheld the duties of my staff rank to utmost excellence. I never got any warns or strikes. I love Starwars and will do the best that I can in order to keep the server running well. I can dedicate several hours everyday to my staff duties. I believe most people from SCPRP would vouch for my maturity and dedication to the role. I should be able to attend nearly all staff meetings as well. I'm a friendly and helpful member of the GL community and I'd like to extend a helping hand to ImperialRP!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Mute/Gag them, explain what they have done wrong, then Anti-Minge them for 10000 Seconds. 

Edited by Krafty