Stsin suggestion - Denied

Stsin

What you want to see? -  911 calls more realistic.

Why should we add it? -  I think they should be more realistic in a way where whenever you call 911 I think it should be where you give your location instead of not, like you should give your location and for them the thing that they see won't pop up and just locate so if someone had a hostage then you could say " There is a hostage in car dealer with a LMG." And they can come. Also you could say "I just killed someone I am at the bank"  and the FBI could investigate it and it would just be more fun RP. I also it will be a very easy update and it would change a lot of RP situations. Also you could kill someone and then say that you killed someone and then bait it and kill the cops I don't know why you would do this but it would be cool. If you do add it I can't wait to see all the cool RP situations. I hope someone adds these it will be so fun! 

What are the advantages of having this? - A little more serious of pulling up on a 911 call. 

Who is it mainly for? - Government 

Links to any content - no links 

- Stsin 

+/- Support

The map is very big, alot of misunderstandings can come from this, like not a accurate location name.

Irl a dispatcher would send a location to officers responding wich they can put in a GPS, if they dont know where it is. So the current blimp is not that much out of roleplay. As we dont have a GPS in-game 

Edited by Freeze

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

- support

- It is a very big Map making it easy for people to misunderstand

- For new officers who do not know the map that well it will be difficult for them to find the location of a call thus are unable to get experience which they need.

- Not everyone has the same callouts for certain locations. Take the Farm Warehouse, for instance, others may say "The factory" or "The Barn" (which we have two of on this map) causing the probability for people to go to the incorrect location.

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk