Rank You are Applying For: Colonel

In-Game Name: Ruben

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56836889

Current Rank: Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 2 Months

What timezone are you in?: GMT +1

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Permission: Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): This has been a great ride with the community. Being able to reach the rank of Major was just one of the many things I thought I would never be able to accomplish as a young officer. But now, here I am writing this application for Colonel. I am very thankful to everyone for giving me this opportunity and helping me reach and achieve the goals I set out to accomplish. With the step to Colonel I am looking to achieve an extra set of goals: Improve Officer - Civilian relations, Improve Officers in Knowledge and Quality, making it easier for Not only officers to relief their complaints but also making it easier for citizens to do so, and Improve Community Outreach. These are just a couple of the goals I set out to accomplish so we can have more and improved community engagement. Because when we are able to improve our community engagement and citizens have more respect for officers and better insight of what the Police stand for, we can reduce crime and most importantly the number of lethal shootouts making Truenorth a Safer and Better place, and when Truenorth is a Safer and Better place it will see more financial/economical growth giving the department more funding to increase community engagement so we can increase the safety even more and get even more financial/economical growth and the cycle continues.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

+/- Support

+ Great PD Command member

+ Professional

+ Helpful towards newer officers

+ The only Major I have ever seen training OFCs

- As you said yourself, your activity isn't as good as it should be. If this were improved I would give every bit of support I could give

+/- The application is great, but could be a bit longer.

Good luck!

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

Ruben,

I think you are ready to take on the position of a Colonel.

You are mature and friendly.

And very experienced.

I know that school here in the Netherlands can take up some time, if you just try and be online a little more you would be a perfect candidate. 

+Support.

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

9 hours ago, Cashtag said:

Ruben,

I think you are ready to take on the position of a Colonel.

You are mature and friendly.

And very experienced.

I know that school here in the Netherlands can take up some time, if you just try and be online a little more you would be a perfect candidate. 

+Support.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

On 9/13/2019 at 4:45 PM, Alton said:

+/- support

-Friendly

-supportive

-helpfull 

However you said yourself you're activity hasn't been great lately, and I feel your activity need to improve for a little longer before you apply for COL.

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

On 9/13/2019 at 4:45 PM, Alton said:

+/- support

-Friendly

-supportive

-helpfull 

However you said yourself you're activity hasn't been great lately, and I feel your activity need to improve for a little longer before you apply for COL.

Retired SS Deputy Director 

• Head Admin

Ehh, I've gotten used to calling you Major Ruben. -Support.

Overall rating+Support

+ Great leader/ mentor
+ Mature
+ Well known in the community
+ Application is well written
+ Helpful

- Hasn't been seen on the server until recently (possibly due to LOA, not sure though)

Best of luck Ruben, I'd love to see you as a Colonel!

- Lieutenant Will 1L52

Edited by WTLM2013 (Will)

Forklift_Signature.png

On 9/13/2019 at 10:45 PM, Alton said:

+/- support

-Friendly

-supportive

-helpfull 

^^

Yea I think activity is the main problem other then that you'd be a good fit

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

• 2 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic