SCP 999 Test

Recyclops

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing:  Junior Researcher Finnegan (myself), SEC LCPL CSGO

Level D personnel involved: D 8031

SCP: 999

Errors and/or safety hazards: None

Question: Does SCP 999 heal with a purpose through learned behavior, treating more critical wounds first?

Background Research: I have observed SCP-999 healing various members of foundation staff, and is reported to have the intelligence of a house cat.

Hypothesis: I believe that SCP-999 through learned behavior knows to heal more critical wounds inflicted to a human being first, before healing less dangerous wounds.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos):

Analysis and Conclusion: Once in a contained area, with the D-Class, SCP-999, and the security officer present, the security officer shot the D-Class twice in his right leg, once in the upper portion (worse injury due to arteries) and once in the lower leg. SCP-999 was then asked to heal the wounded D-Class in what he believed the proper order. SCP-999 healed the lower leg injury first, before moving on to the upper injury that was more dangerous. The D-Class was then taken to medbay to be formally healed by trained medical staff, given amnesiacs and then returned to D-Block.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: They do not, SCP-999 simply just heals to the best of their ability. SCP-999 is still a positive force for humanity, he just may never get a MD.

• Gaminglight Love 1

A quick test like this can make all the difference in understanding how these anomalies work. Knowing that SCP-999 will more than likely not understand to give life-saving treatment over treatment to any other injury is important, as it adds a sense of urgency to dealing with Foundation Staff injuries. A commendable test, lad.

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst