Noahno08 Staff Report

Catsro

Your In-game: CI COL Catsro GX03

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52707804

The admin's name in-game: CI PVT ALPHA Noahno

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Noahno08

What did the admin do: Whitelisting himself to a job that he was not trained for. The Job was CI Alpha Operative.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1861454729

What do you believe should happen to the admin: I believe he should be striked as he should know not to do this as a staff member.

Any extra information: He was playing on the job as I just caught him doing this. With him having knowledge of this being wrong, left the server shortly after.

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

1 minute ago, Noahno08 said:

@Catsro Am I not supposed to do that since, my bronze CI is not working since Im T-mod?

This was an Alpha operative whitelist which in non-donator opened for all ranks if you are trained in CI. CI Heavy is a bronze exclusive class which is available to bronze+

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+SUPPORT

You had this stuff explained to you. I'm pretty sure Blackbeard and I explained a lot of stuff to you. You made a post talking about a Tmod glitch and it was explained there that you couldn't get anything until the rank of mod. You couldn't wait to do anything for CI so you decided to add yourself to a whitelist? It's unacceptable for impatience. This is extreme in terms of blatant abuse of whitelist abilities and even then, your actions on staff are just as bad. 

A strike is justified with this, which won't look all that great on you.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

1 hour ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

You had this stuff explained to you. I'm pretty sure Blackbeard and I explained a lot of stuff to you. You made a post talking about a Tmod glitch and it was explained there that you couldn't get anything until the rank of mod. You couldn't wait to do anything for CI so you decided to add yourself to a whitelist? It's unacceptable for impatience. This is extreme in terms of blatant abuse of whitelist abilities and even then, your actions on staff are just as bad. 

A strike is justified with this, which won't look all that great on you.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

23 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

+Support

-Shouldn't be doing this in the first place

-Evidence is clear

~CI General Tony GZ00

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

• th3 locked this topic