Phenix's 501st Application

PhenixBoy300

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Phenix

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I was in the 501st on a different server and have experience with them, I know what they are and how they act, i want to use my knowledge and bring that to Gaminglight to make sure that the 501st will be the best storm trooper unit it can be. As a 501st Vice Commander, I will have training (as long as my higher ups allow it) at least twice a week for an hour a week, along with regular 10 to 20 minute long PT every now and then. I want to be a 501st Vice Commander to help the branch grow into an elite storm trooper division and make sure that no one dare challenge us. In conclusion, I want to be a Vice Commander to help the branch grow. I am also a Naval Ensign, I know how the ship and her personnel operate.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have about a year total on all gaminglight servers

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To make sure that all the lower ranks stay in check and to manage the branch for the higher ranks.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me as a commander because I am an ex staff member and a long time gaming light member. You should trust me because I will make sure that there is discipline in the 501st and I will make sure that every 501st member is well trained and will follow orders fully. I will make sure that all 501st follow the rules and will make sure that any opponents of the Empire will be crushed with this elite unit. Any enemies of the Empire will fear the 501st and will not dare challenge the Empire. In conclusion, you would trust me because I will help make the 501st the best branch it can be.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Most of the time after school and on weekends

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Not on Clonewars RP or on ImperialRp, but I have 13 on PoliceRP, 8 are old and I am getting them appealed

Edited by PhenixBoy300