Jack Sull, fleet/navy fleet admiral

TheJackForce

Should I have fleet admiral for navy?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the admiral for the navy?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Jack Sull

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Navy (fleet)

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be the fleet admiral because I have had over a year and a half on being a command member on multiple GL servers altogether for example I’m a LT in CI on the SCP RP server and I’m currently a AD on police RP , also everyone that knows me as staff on SCP and in Rp situations know I’ll do my best to help everyone and make the server enjoyable and I will uphold the standers that are set on me and I will never display an order. I also try and stay in Rp and I have a positive reputation in the community and all player I have meet I get along with and I understand where other are coming from and I will enforce the SOP and will not tolerate any type of abuse to players. I will not tolerate people minging on the job and I’m always serious and I stick up for anyone in my branch and I will not betray anyone and remain respectful, also I know I have had a few bad run ins with people and they will react negatively to this and being a command member on multiple servers means you do rack up a few enemies (I don’t care if someone hates me at the end of the day I did my role as a command member hate me for that) I also know when to be harsh and when to be nice and I know where I stand and where not to stand I try not to annoy or make people angry I tend to keep to myself and yes I may joke with a few people (people I call friends), also I will remain professional at all times and never disrespect anyone on purpose (sometimes it’s impossible due to people have different cultures and backgrounds) and being a command member for over a year in total does mean I have removed people out of my departments in the pasted so I will have some negatives and I wouldn’t react negatively to someone I had a bad pasted with I’ll treat them the same as I do to everyone with respect. I will also lead by example and will never brake rules or abuse any glitches if I find a bug or see someone abusing the bug I’ll report them to their CO and to staff.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Every day two to 3 hours on weekends sometimes 12 hours if not working 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To make sure the department is run to the maximum capability and enforce any changes that may have happened and to keep good relations with other departments and help player grow and teach new skills to improve the community. I will not tolerate any type of bullying and abuse and will set new targets for my branch and will try and do joint training and assist anyone that I come across, also to lead by example and never disrespect players and uphold all the departments standards with out fault 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I’m currently staff on SCP RP and a command member on two server Police Rp AD of FBI and LT on CI in SCP Rp and all player I have reached or came across have grown into command post on other servers and I’m always training and improving myself and others even when they are not in my branch. I’ve been a command member on multiple as already said I’m one of the most experienced people for this role I’m serving under the grate Castro, Orange, Jimmy James, Gamik, Cole and I have learned a lot from them and I think I’m ready to take up the mantle and make them proud due to I have had the best trainers out there to show me what it takes to be a high command member and I expires to hold the same respect and lead a department with others so I can show them new skills and help them learn new things and help grow the community and I will always put the community first and I will alway be available to anyone if they are having problems.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Every day after Monday currently in Spain 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

1 fail Rp but that was 2 years ago and I will give evidence when I’m back in the UK

Edited by jackrhyssull

+/- Support

+Decent App

-Add some more to your app

-I've personally seen you on PRP and like Elapin said I dont really like the way you act.

~Admiral Pentagon

• Gaminglight Love 1

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }