Should I be staff  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Phenix

2. What is your steam name?: Phenix the Meme

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:118561868

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I actually was a T-mod on PoliceRP a while back but had to leave suddenly for 6 months, then i was a Mod for PoliceRP a few weeks ago, but left for a different community, then I left that community, of which i was basically a head of Staff and decided to quit staff for a bit, and here I am applying for staff lol.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around mid September

6. What date did you make your forums account?  8/24/18

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 13 https://gyazo.com/4ad5d4854af90f87cc068ec81a0f87be

9. Have you donated? Not for imperial RP, but $60 for PoliceRP for VIP+ and some other stuff

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:

12. Timezone: EST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I feel I deserve staff because I have been staff many times and have experience with staffing. i want to be staff to help people that are coming to the server, I want to make sure that they have a good experience and have fun on the server while they are following rules and allowing others to have a good time. I will make sure that any minges and mass RDMers will be punished severely and anyone who just didnt really know will just be told why they weren't supposed to do it. I feel like I deserve the rank because I will have a positive attitude and I will make sure any one who isn't having a good day will cheer up. In conclusion, I will try every day to be the best staff member I can be.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would calmly explain what they did wrong, issue a warn, and ask an admin+ for a minge or ban

(For those wondering, i left that other community)

Edited by PhenixBoy300

-support 

you said you are staff on another community 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

• 2 weeks later...

-support

Like the others have said. You say you are currently staff on another server. Also have a restriction. But what I really looked at is the time you spent on staff. You seem to leave often.

You said “Mod for PoliceRP a few weeks ago, but left for a different community, then I left thatcommunity, of which i was basically a head of Staff and decided to quit staff for a bit, and here I am applying for staff lol.” 

You say a few weeks ago. Then you go to a different community which you held the rank of “Head of Staff” and then you quit and attempt to apply here. This shows that your time is short within staff. If you are serious about joining this community’s  staff team I would show more time on the server and make sure you aren’t staff on any other server as well. 

Good luck to you though and hopefully in future you do join the staff team.

59 minutes ago, [HRP] Curry said:

-support

Like the others have said. You say you are currently staff on another server. Also have a restriction. But what I really looked at is the time you spent on staff. You seem to leave often.

You said “Mod for PoliceRP a few weeks ago, but left for a different community, then I left thatcommunity, of which i was basically a head of Staff and decided to quit staff for a bit, and here I am applying for staff lol.” 

You say a few weeks ago. Then you go to a different community which you held the rank of “Head of Staff” and then you quit and attempt to apply here. This shows that your time is short within staff. If you are serious about joining this community’s  staff team I would show more time on the server and make sure you aren’t staff on any other server as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2019 at 5:58 PM, [GL] Alpha said:

-support 

you said you are staff on another community 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 9/30/2019 at 10:53 AM, Fear said:

-support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• 3 weeks later...