Chief_

Should I become one  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which

• Fleet
    • High
    • None
    • Low rank in naval

1.      What is your IGN? My name is Chief (always has been)

2.      What Regiment are you applying for? I am applying for either Fleet admiral or High admiral (Blackstone deserves the higher rank as he is a great Cmdr.)

3.      Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? The reason why I want to be the Fleet admiral/High admiral is because, I have loved star wars as much as SCP-RP. I have been interested in the naval department as not all of them look the same(lore wise). But I want to become it so I can help lead the branch in the right direction. It will also give me the feel of being a naval(as I like the navy on MilRP(I know it's not really similar but still)). It also gives me the opportunity to be a good role model for new players. Not returning players. I want to set a good example of what CMD is like for the naval branch.

4.      How much game time do you have on the server? I don’t know how much I have. But here is a rough guess. I have been with CLWRP for around 5 months 2 years ago. (when I was a Council member Kit fisto. Then I came back for around 2 months and played as a Jedi Knight/master. (I know I wasn’t to active but that was because I was high cmd of branches on SCP-RP which took time but now I ain’t.)

5.      What is the main purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a commander is that, they are to be leaders. They are to be setting an example to all of the other troopers and its officers in the branch. They are to be a leader and an example to all players, not just to their branch.

6.      Why should we trust you to be a commander. Because I have been a commander of many different branches so I have hands on experiences. As a commander of branches that deal with combat and ones that don’t. If you know me I am a trusted member throughout the community. Though the amount of times I have been demoted in branches I have not betrayed the branch or the server. I know that when I become a high command position it is me giving my loyalty. No matter what happens to me I am not to betray the branch or the server ever.

7.      How often can you be online? I can be online during the week for around 3-4 hours after school (depending on what I have to do after school, homework/clubs wise.) But I can be active a lot on the weekends.

8.      Do you have any warnings? I have 9 global warns. I have 0 on CWRP/ImperialRP.

Previous High CMD positions.

1.      The DORSU (SCP)

2.      Head of Security(SCP)

3.      Commander of the USN(MRP)

4.      VCMDR of the US Core(MRP)

5.      Council member kit fisto(don’t know if he counts)

6.      Then, I have been in many command positions and many different branches.

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Congratulations @Chief_ I have decided to Accept your application for the position of sub Lieutenant instead to allow you to have growth within the Imperial Navy, please come and speak to me in TeamSpeak for more information on your job and roles and the other information that you will need to start your adventure on the server.

-Grand Moff Tarkin

• Gaminglight Love 1