New/Updated F1 Menu - Accepted

Bread

What do you want to see? - A new, cleaner F1 menu.

Why should we add it? - The current menu is extremely outdated, and it doesn't fit the theme as it's a Star Wars menu.

What are the advantages of having this? - It would be a good quality of life change for the server.

Who is it mainly for? - The server in general.

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/athena-darkrp-f1-menu-plaxus-collection

lol, lmao even

+Support

It is personally outdated and would be great for a rework but the time needed to change that into a new menu would be absurdly long. With not many people I think even would want the server to be down for that long of time just to make it a little cleaner but as I said it would be great to have. 

Thank you for your time.

2 hours ago, zt4520 said:

+Support

It is personally outdated and would be great for a rework but the time needed to change that into a new menu would be absurdly long. With not many people I think even would want the server to be down for that long of time just to make it a little cleaner but as I said it would be great to have. 

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

On 9/13/2019 at 7:19 PM, Security FTO XRCF 2LT Max said:

+Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 9/13/2019 at 6:19 PM, Security FTO XRCF 2LT Max said:

+Support

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

On 9/13/2019 at 8:19 PM, Security FTO XRCF 2LT Max said:

the time needed to change that into a new menu would be absurdly long

You're damn right about that...

Regardless, I've been pouring a lot of time into a new menu, and It's going to be amazing. I'm sure you guys will love it. Don't have a current ETA because I'm still polishing, but expect this in the future!

big cat running GIF