th3's High Admiral Application

th3

Should th3 be accepted for the rank of "High Admiral"?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Yes
    • No

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

th3 or Firmus Piett

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Navy

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a commander of this branch because I have always enjoyed star wars and the combined aspects of roleplaying and commanding really is something I enjoy doing. Part of this is due to my experience with commanding on SCPRP with my rank as O5-4. This really involved me in a lot of roleplaying and I have enjoyed it. Back when the first ImperialRP came out, I was on the server and really enjoyed roleplaying with Naval. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

0 however I have 4 weeks on SCPRP. Also I have had multiple days on PoliceRP but those have wiped.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

A Commander's main purpose in my mind is to be there for the people under his command. This revolves around solving issues lower ranks and low command have. Another thing is the Commander leads by example and provides motivation for the people in his branch by leading the branch in the right direction and giving guidance to up and coming command members.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me to be High Admiral because of my experience in command positions and being trusted with responsibilities. In PoliceRP I was Director of Secret Service, PD Dispatch when it was highly controlled access wise, and an Admin. On SCPRP I have been in a multitude of Command positions which include E11 Commander, Director of Containment which is the head of MTF Task Forces (Alpha-1, Epsilon-11, and Nu7), Deputy Site Director, Site Director, and currently O5-4. Having been in these roles I have had the responsibilities of several hundred Players and managed their issues and roleplayed with them ensuring a friendly place for them to roleplay as well. This leaves me well suited to be a Naval Command rank such as High Admiral because I have been in the sorts of situations that a High Admiral would face and understand how to handle the responsibilities of the rank. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

Monday Wednesday Friday I have class until 1 pm in the afternoon and then practice at 4 till 6. Between these times I would be on. Tuesdays and Thursdays I would be on after 12:30 pm because my classes finish in the morning. On the weekends I would always be on Sundays but Saturdays are game days and I would be busy.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Use the Above Format for your Application, and post it in the commander applications section

DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU ARE CAUGHT YOU WILL BE DENIED!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Congratulations @th3 I have decided to Accept your application for the position of Lieutenant instead to allow you to have growth within the Imperial Navy, please come and speak to me in TeamSpeak for more information on your job and roles and the other information that you will need to start your adventure on the server.

-Grand Moff Tarkin