Krafty Navy High Admiral Application

Krafty

Poll  

1. 1. Should I receive the rank of High Admiral for the Imperial Navy

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Krafty

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Navy

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I’ve had a great experience as a Colonel on SCP-RP GENSEC and thoroughly enjoy my time spent on GamingLight servers. I wish to continue my experience on a brand new server as I believe it’d be a lot of fun! 

Among my favorite things to doing is working in a team to surpass expectations. I want to assemble an excellent team and develop a thriving environment for the members of this branch. Star Wars is also one of my favorite movie series of all time and to be involved in a sort of RP remake of it would be wonderful. I want to be as involved as possible in the implementation of this server. 

I like the members of GamingLight, I really do. I’ve made a lot of friends here and my gaming experience has been greatly enhanced due to the people I’ve met along my journey. Becoming the High Admiral will allow me to continue this journey in a position where I can positively effect the community. 

Lastly, I want to enter as a High Admiral at the beginning of this new server. It will be an exciting time of teamwork and organization. I want to build the Imperial Navy from scratch with my fellow commanders and make our branch well known amongst the rest of the GamingLight community. I see the other people that have gotten Imperial Navy positions and they are both people I enjoy being around. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Almost 2 weeks (of actual time on sever)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To lead by example and build up the branch to be successful in its duties. I would be responsible for the successful operation and recruitment for the branch. Also, considering that this server is coming up from scratch, I would be responsible for the initial implementation of the Imperial Navy, it’s policies, and it’s regulations. 

Along with my fellow commanders, we will create an efficient, dedicated branch to serve the Imperial Military and conquer all Foes!

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

In just 3 short months I was able to become the HFTO and a Colonel in SCPRPs biggest branch, GENSEC. I always perform my duties with utmost excellence in mind. Improving and growing my branch is always my main focus and I will do whatever it takes to succeed. I have received no strikes, verbal warns, or written warnings since my time on GamingLight servers. I’ve taken no LOAs and have only missed a couple consecutive days. I will be active and dedicated to my branch, and serve the imperial military! 

I have a good reputation in SCPRP and I trust that most would agree. I’ve held a Senior Mod position before on SCPRP and was dedicated to that role as well. I’m also on the event team of that server.

I'm 25 years old and have 15 years of experience with GMOD. I've played it since release in 2004. I've been an Owner, Co-Owner, and every other staff rank you can imagine on many servers across many communities. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

Everyday for 4+ hours each

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

None

Edited by Krafty

Congratulations @Krafty I have decided to Accept your application for the position of sub Lieutenant instead to allow you to have growth within the Imperial Navy, please come and speak to me in TeamSpeak for more information on your job and roles and the other information that you will need to start your adventure on the server.

-Grand Moff Tarkin