Blackstone's Fleet Admiral Application

Blackstone

Poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Blackstone get Fleet Admiral?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Blackstone (MTF E11 CMDR Blackstone 027K)

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Fleet

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I wish to be Fleet Admiral because of my overall ability, constant activity, and distinct prior knowledge of Imperial RP. Back in "the old days of Gmod", I was with the Imperial Zephyr RP, and a quite massive RP server called BoF. In both of those servers I held fleet positions, Captain and Admiral respectively. I ran the regiment with extreme vigilance to uphold the rules of the server and keep a tidy fleet running, and also ensured that commanders were handling their specific duties relative to their regiment efficiently. 

I really wish to become Fleet Admiral because I know that I can handle the task and demand of the position, regardless of what situation is thrown at me.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? None as of yet on the clonewars, however, I have 3 weeks of ingame time on SCP-RP and a total of nearly 5 months with Gaminglight.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a commander varies depending on his/her position. In my case as Fleet, my job would be to develop players' minds to grow and expand their development in RP. A commander always exercises his/her control to always handle conduct as strictly as possible whilst maintaining order throughout their regiment. 

Admittedly, describing what is a good commander is relative to your own motives and intentions. My ability to adapt allows me to adjust accordingly for the benefit of running any regiment; this is inclusive to seeing both sides of any situation.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

My overall demeanor and ability has led me to become:

• Staff (Moderator) on GL SCP-RP
  • Event Team (Member) on GL SCP-RP
  • Epsilon-11 as Commander on GL SCP-RP
  • A developer of documents to ensure consistent roleplay is handled correctly (Ex: Epsilon-11 Training Guide) (I will provide countless more documents of work on request)
  • My constant activity.
  • Honest, no matter the situation. 
  • Reliable, whenever you need me, I can be a crutch to help out.
  • My prior knowledge of Fleet allows me to bring lots of experience to the table.
  • Public speaking.
  • Numerous other positions such as: Shadow Commander (Void Sanctuary Gaming, 2016), Spec Ops Commander (Hybrid, 2017), Admiral (Void Sanctuary Gaming, 2016), Epsilon-11 Commander (Gaminglight, 2018-now), ISD (Zephyr, 2015), 327th Star Corps Commander (Apex CWRP, 2018), Fleet Admiral (Apex CWRP, 2018), ARC Commander (Can't remember, 2017), Grandmaster of the Order (MachoRP, 2018), and more than likely a few others. 

7. How often can you be Online? : 

Monday from 4pm-9pm CST

Tuesday from 4pm-6pm CST and from 8pm-10pm CST

Wednesday from 3pm-10pm CST

Thursday from 4pm-6pm CST and from 8pm-10pm CST

Friday from 3pm-1am CST

Saturday all day, Sunday from 1pm-10pm CST

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : None. 

Edited by Bucket
Expansion on my abilities, adjustment of design

Just here to spread some good news.

Former Epsilon-11 Commander, Mod, Event Team

2 minutes ago, BadAimSam said:

+Support

-Prrvious Experience

-was commander

-3 should be longer but good looking

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

+Support

He is a hard worker 

Created countless documents, sheets, and important changes for E11

Well Respected in the Community

Active

Trust worthy

He goes out of his way to assist people

A great mentor and command

He has so much experience

Always listens and knows how to lead.

He is more than qualified for this position

Edited by Bog

Congratulations @Bucket I have decided to Accept your application for the position of Lieutenant instead to allow you to have growth within the Imperial Navy, please come and speak to me in TeamSpeak for more information on your job and roles and the other information that you will need to start your adventure on the server.

-Grand Moff Tarkin