Kyle's Imperial Engineering Corps Vice Commander Application

KyleTheOne

Kyle's Imperial Engineering Corps VCMDR Application  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I receive the rank of Vice Commander for Imperial Engineering Corps?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Kyle Parker

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Imperial Engineering Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I would like to be Commander of the Engineering Corps because I have experience with construction and engineering roleplay. I am a natural-born leader and I am able to work well under pressure and I am a very responsible person. I have great knowledge of the Star Wars canon and I want to help take part in the growth of the new Gaminglight Imperial RP as a whole. I am quite experienced in commanding engineers and I know I can fill this role perfectly.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? None currently but hopefully I can get on when it comes out! I have spent a lot of time on SCPRP though beginning in January.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? To Command the lower ranks into the best of their abilities and being helpful to the branch as a whole being the representative in most cases.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I am a very trustworthy person as a whole. As mentioned earlier I have experience as a Command member on SCPRP for the Technician branch and I these two branches work quite similar. Also mentioned before I have my fair share of knowledge when it comes to the lore.

7. How often can you be Online? : Every afternoon on weekdays and all day on weekends.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have no warns across all of the gaminglight servers

Screenshot (22).png

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

5 hours ago, TheeReaper said:

+HUGE SUPPORT! 

Is a technical Manager on SCP-RP which is the last rank in Low CMD before HCMD

Great roleplayer 

No warns

Good person

Has allot of experience when it come to Technical/Engineering RP's 

Your main jobis technical so I think this fits you. You take a lot of time actually rping on ur job which is needed and I know for a fact this is the branch that you would thrive in! Much Luck to you

Edited by Bog
  • Like 1

Major +Support

This guy is very good at his job on SCP:RP as technical manager. He would be a fantastic vice commander of this branch.

Edited by Hoovy
  • Like 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

25 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

Major +Support

This guy is very good at his job on SCP:RP as technical manager. He would be a fantastic vice commander of this branch.

I notice technical always doing their job, must have something to do with this guy!

• Like 1

Just here to spread some good news.

Former Epsilon-11 Commander, Mod, Event Team