Boris's StarFighter Corps Vice Marshal Application.

Bor

Should Boris become Vice Marshal.  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Boris become Vice Marshal.

• I believe Boris should get this position (Comment why Please!)
    • I believe Boris Is not ready for this position (Comment why Please!)

Commander Application.

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Boris

2. What Regiment are you applying for?  Star-fighter Corps.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? The reason I would like to be (Vice Commander) Of the branch is because of the experience and experience I can bring too the table, (People close too me might now this) But, I use to be on a CloneWarsRP, Server, I got too low command on MANY branches, 501st (Jedi Knight), Was Vice Commander of the Repair Squadron (Forgot the Official Name), I feel as I can bring the experiences I've had an bring them to Imperial RP, where I can take full range of what I can do, and place it into this server. I also want to become one of the Vice Marshals to improve my situational adaption rate, I'd like to experience something new and fresh, I played on that Clone Wars server for 1 and a half years, I gained many things from that server, I hope I can use that knowledge to help myself I on this server.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 0 (Beta) Have been with SCP-RP Since, around 4-6 Months ago, Been with the community (Not 2018), Since 2017.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

- Lead

-Takes Initiative

-Confidence

- Amazing Decision/Quick Thinking.

-Ideas/Creativity too take their branch too the next level.

- Friendly (Too a extent)

- Strict (Too a Extent)

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :I believe I should be trusted with this position because of, Leadership capabilities, I've been able to lead, Support and adapt into low command roles, And High Command roles (Not Gaminglight) I'm currently Low Command in the E11 branch on SCP-RP (2LT) The way I take situations is always with a open mind, I look for all perspectives, seeing what will, and will not work, If I find an idea that will work perfectly, I use it and take initiative with it, If I find something that could or would go wrong, I see why or how it would be wrong, once I find that in correction I  would see if there is anything that could fix, help, or repair it, If not discard it, If I can then "ATTEMPT" to use it without failure.

I hope If I get accepted into this position I can be trusted and can pursue this with open arms, And lead as the Vice Marshal as long as Possible.

That's all for me, -Boris SIGNING Out.

7. How often can you be Online? : I can be on every day for the maximum of Six Hours a day, And a Minimum of 2. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : https://imgur.com/a/DCwl3ll Old Warns From PRP.

Thank you very much for taking the time too read my application,

Please leave a + Or - Support, And leave a Comment as too why!

Thank You Again.

Use the Above Format for your Application, and post it in the commander applications section

DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU ARE CAUGHT YOU WILL BE DENIED!

Edited August 30 by Invaliff

Edited by Bor

Trap.—

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Bog said:

+1 Support

Boris is extremely admiring, humble, and effective when she puts her mind to it. 

She thrives in a command position and is extremely well-liked in the SCP community! 

Let's go Bor Bor you gots my support

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

17 hours ago, Bog said:

+1 Support

Boris is extremely admiring, humble, and effective when she puts her mind to it. 

She thrives in a command position and is extremely well-liked in the SCP community! 

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

ACCEPTED

Congratulations @Bor have decided to Accept your application for the position of Vice Marshal, please come and speak to me in TeamSpeak for more information on your job and roles and the other information that you will need to start your adventure on the server.

hotshot manager.png