Atom's Event Team Application

AtomGamer

In-Game Name: Atom

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:115810928

What is your ULX Rank?: Moderator

What is your RP Rank?: SGT for Gensec and PVT for CI

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No

How Active are you? (1/10): 8/10 (Inactive only when camping or loaded with school work)

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I have been staff for a while now and I have see the event team work. I though to my self "That seem fun and I would love to help them out" I tried to help as best as I could with my moderator powers but I was only able to do so much. So I decided why not apply for Event Team. "Your a scout you Trustworthy and many other things that will help you do the best of your ability to do what you love" "To Help." So I come to you today to say I should be allow to be in Event Team so I can help me and this team of amazing people further progress because they are so many events that I think we could do. There are in my head and I did the docs but I can't fill that forum out as fast as my ideas come in.

describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): CI vs MTF: CI and MTF have a full on Warfare to over take the facility  The weapons that will be give to each is the NU7 Operative load out to all MTF side and CI Alpha operative to all CI members in the event. They will start on different sides of the playing field with obstacle to take cover. They will each be given there own player models CI gets CI operative and MTF gets NU7 operative.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-294 is may favorite because I just love how you can make anything from the vending machine. I love tea that is my real reason.

+ Support

I really like the event, it seems to be a fresh take on side v side events.

He has a very good understanding of SCP in general

Very active

Very interesting SCP pick, I find it hilarious you would choose 294.

Edited by zachary.holender

SCP-RP: Retired CI Breakout Team CPL | Retired CI R&D Senior Researcher

MilitaryRP: Retired USAF and Drill Instructor Commander | Ex-Senior Moderator

+Support

Active

Trusted to be a Mod

A pretty good event idea. (Would make dclass happy lol)

A unique scp pick (Instead of the 682 pick (You basic people, stop picking 682))

Hoovy better let you in, you seem like a good pick for Event Team

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 9/12/2019 at 3:57 PM, [SOM] † Inaccurate said:

+Support

Active

Trusted to be a Mod

A pretty good event idea. (Would make dclass happy lol)

A unique scp pick (Instead of the 682 pick (You basic people, stop picking 682))

Hoovy better let you in, you seem like a good pick for Event Team

• Hoovy locked this topic