List of personnel involved in testing: Researcher Kev P

Level D personnel involved: none

SCP: 343

Errors and/or safety hazards: none

Interview:

Date: 11/09/2019

Interviewee: SCP-343

Interviewer: Researcher Kev P

Background Info: I did my interview with 343 a month ago, so I’m here to get answer of some questions that I have.

[Starts Record]

343: Glad to see you again Mr. Parker, I see that you are now a researcher, congrats.

R Kev P: thanks, I have been so busy this weeks, but I’m back here to do another interview, sir.

343: Good. Anything you want to know?

R Kev P: How are you doing it, God? There is no need to be so polite, this will be like a mate’s talk, I have some pizza and some coffee.

*343 takes a slice of pizza*

343: mmmh, well I’m doing fine, the pizza day is always good for my taste and talks are good, anything else?

R Kev P: Well the next one is more complex, but can you tell us how did you create the universe?

343: I used my powers to create it, it’s kinda hard to explain how I did that, but I just used them. You won’t understand this power, just trust in my words.

R Kev P: Is this the only universe? We have some clues about multiverse, but you created us, so can you give us an answer?

343: Well yes, there are infinites multiverses, but I haven’t seen all.

R Kev P: Is there in the multiverse any danger for us?

343: Nothing that can come here and hurt you.

R Kev P: If you can travel through this universe? Can you tell us how can you do it? Can you show us how?

*SCP-343 stands up and disappears*

*SCP-343 shows a little crab*

R Kev P: What is that thing?

343: Something out of this universe. I’m the only one that can cross all the multiverse, this thing is a headcrab. Don’t worry he is dead, there is no need to study this thing, he is not from this universe.

R Kev P: Wow, I have to send it to medbay although is not from this universe. So can you tell us how you can cross the multiverse?

343: I have told you that I’m the only one who can do this thing.

R Kev P: What a shame. What do you know about 4999? We had some reports of this SCP recently, some D-class have seen him before their deaths, we don’t know so much about him. Is he the death? Can you tell us anything about him?

343: Well, I don’t know much more. But he is a message of peace and calm, you guys have a tag list, don’t you see the pattern?

R Kev P: Well we know that, he stays with them when they’re gonna die, but we need more than just a description, we need a why, how and who?

343: That’s all I know, researcher.

R Kev P: Well what a shame, we’ll leave that topic there. If you are god, can you disappear some SCPs? Can you try it with 682?

343: I will not talk about that SCP, I can’t help you with that, this things are not my problem.

R Kev P: it’s a shame, god. We need to destroy 682 as soon as possible, you’ll be helpful.

343: yeah but I’m only a viewer.

R Kev P: Well, this is my last question, sir. Would you help us with any menace that will attempt to destroy the mankind?

343: No, I can’t act, I have my reasons.

R Kev P: Well… That’s all, god I don’t have more questions for now and maybe I’ll see you in another day to have a great talk like this one, you can keep the pizza and coffee.

343: You are always welcome, you can tell everyone that they can come with me and spend some time talking.

[Record Finished]

Observation: I thinks if someone comes as a friend with 343 he will be more chill, he is happy to talk with people, so that’s what I did. He was open with me and he was happy to see me again, I gave him pizza and he gave me a little gift (the headcrab) we will study this thing from another universe.

Conclusion: The SCP-343 is an interesting SCP, he has some many things to tell us, but I think we need to question him so he will give us some answer, he has some secrets and the pizza won’t help us with this. I invite to the researchers to talk with him, to ask him things that I haven’t asked. We need more things to ask. Use pizza, tacos, coffee, etc. make him happy and he will act so chill, we need to know more about him.

Edited by Kevin Parker

Score: 80/100

Grade: A-

Lore: 20/20

SCP-343 was portrayed extremely well. The relaxed behaviour coupled with the coy responses made for a believable and lore friendly interpretation. 

Creativity: 16/20

The interview was filled with plenty of great questions, and the approach towards interacting with SCP-343 is silly yet grounded.

Presentation: 16/20

The log is clean and easy to follow. The use of colours is especially commendable as it allowed for simple viewing between the parties during the interview, as well as the breakup of the abundance of white text. Visual accompaniment would be welcome however.

Detail: 28/40

As said before, the portrayal of SCP-343 was spot on. It allowed for enjoyable banter, and is the best rendition of SCP-343 I have seen in a test log. You also made sure to keep the conversation even. The interviewer spoke as much as the interviewee, and that's something to be appreciated, as too often interview logs would feel one-sided, with one party talking way more than the other.

Though the content is enjoyable, there were many grammar mistakes littered throughout the test, with minor ones such as lower case letters at the start of sentences and missing punctuation; to wording errors such like: "The SCP-343 is an interesting SCP" and "Can you disappear some SCPs". Also, avoid using slang in your test logs. Words like "Chill" are highly discouraged. The only major gripe I have with your test log is the grammar. I encourage that you use sites like Grammarly, as it can be a great asset when composing a test log.

This test has been an entertaining read, and I hope to see more interviews, as you show a great talent for it. *Takes a slice of pizza*

• Thanks 1