Removing/Change Bailer - Denied

𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙯𝙚

What you want to see? - To see the bailer changed/removed.

Why should we add it? - Everytime gov arrest a crim I just hear the sentence

''Just bail me out'' ''Yo Il just be bailed out so gl'' ''Il pay you back''. At this point arresting people is useless, especialy when they are in a rich family and even then most people atm have around a couple of millions on them. Jail sentences like 10y dont do the job anymore and people dont care about being arrested. Sure when there arent that many people on it kinda works but when you got a couple of family members online it becomes plain useless. 600k or something is a penny in a haystack for alot of people. When they get bailed they are on the street again and so on.

What are the advantages of having this? - Crime not happening repeatedly. Jailing actualy have a use besides waisting pd's time. 

Who is it mainly for? - Crim and gov

Links to any content -  N/A

Either make bailing more expensive or remove it.

-Freeze

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

+/- Support

• 50k per year (500k maximum) helps to keep the poor in prison
  • 50k per year (500k maximum) is cheap enough for the rich to never be in prison
  • $500,000 is still a relatively large number for those stingy players, such as myself, who is going on $40m
  • For those rich folk who are not stingy, $500,000 is like you said - a penny in a haystack

Overall, I do not really believe that raising the bail amount is a good alternative. My suggestion is (without posting a link to the already-made suggestion) to evenly split a percentage of the bail money among all government that are on, similar to taxes. This would encourage arresting over killing, roleplaying over shootouts, and help to feel as if putting someone in prison for 10 years isn't a waste of everyone's time.

Nah it forces crimes to pay, the 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 9/12/2019 at 11:41 PM, [GL] Mikey said:

-support it helps with the economy

+support even though it does help the economy  I dont see any role play aspect  for this thing crims will just keep bailing each other out and do the same mass  shootouts  this actually  runins role play and makes no sense  at all, irl  you wouldn't get bail for mass murder  and if you do get on bail you have to make it to your next court date and even if there was away to make this happen it will just  duplicate  because they can just bail you out again.. it definitely  needs rules to make it roleplayable 

Plus if the judge is on this will ruin there roleplay as a judge   as they  only can make bail so it really doesn't make sense  having this like what I said there is no roleplay aspects  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 9/16/2019 at 12:50 AM, Hannah King said:

+support even though it does help the economy  I dont see any role play aspect  for this thing crims will just keep bailing each other out and do the same mass  shootouts  this actually  runins role play and makes no sense  at all, irl  you wouldn't get bail for mass murder  and if you do get on bail you have to make it to your next court date and even if there was away to make this happen it will just  duplicate  because they can just bail you out again.. it definitely  needs rules to make it roleplayable 

Plus if the judge is on this will ruin there roleplay as a judge   as they  only can make bail so it really doesn't make sense  having this like what I said there is no roleplay aspects  

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

On 9/11/2019 at 11:46 PM, Duncan McOkiner said:

+/- Support

• 50k per year (500k maximum) helps to keep the poor in prison
  • 50k per year (500k maximum) is cheap enough for the rich to never be in prison
  • $500,000 is still a relatively large number for those stingy players, such as myself, who is going on $40m
  • For those rich folk who are not stingy, $500,000 is like you said - a penny in a haystack

Overall, I do not really believe that raising the bail amount is a good alternative. My suggestion is (without posting a link to the already-made suggestion) to evenly split a percentage of the bail money among all government that are on, similar to taxes. This would encourage arresting over killing, roleplaying over shootouts, and help to feel as if putting someone in prison for 10 years isn't a waste of everyone's time.