Name (What it is on the Roster): Doggo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97906523

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)? EU

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) Good

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

Name (What it is on the Roster): Damocles
Rank? Captain.

SteamID:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/BrokenCenturion/

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)? US ?

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) : I'd say I'm doing good considering my wifi is around 30KB and it should be fixed this week. And than your gonna see me boomin' to ultra active.

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words): I plan to become better and lead GenSec into a New, greater ERA. I joined during the middle of the golden age and plan to bring it into another golden age. I'm currently in the JROTC and plan to bring my leadership skills in real life, to the game. I enjoy this role and hope to let others enjoy their roles in GenSec and the RP. Most of the people know my name or badly mispronounce it... John... And I feel like if I were to stay at my current rank it would see a lot of people happy. I plan to raise the next generation of great GenSec Officers to meet the not just the standards, but to surpass them. I plan to help out as many people learn how to be not only better GenSec, but better people over all. I also am working on a plan to make d-class less prone to riot and will raise activity for everyone. I hope that you see I should retain my rank.

Name: (What is it on the Roster): Kai
Rank?: LCPL
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63610175
What server if your activity majority based on (EU or US)?: US
How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect): Good, I’ve been trying to flag up whenever I can, and try to help everyone for a better rp experience.

Why should you retain your current Rank?: I really enjoy being gensec and it’s really fun, I like helping and making the rp experience better for researchers, gensec, and d class alike. I love the job and I’d like to help make others better too. 

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

Name (What it is on the Roster): Catsro
Rank? CPL

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:52707804

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)? US

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) Active

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

Name (What it is on the Roster): Fuzzer
Rank? JFTO SGT

SteamID: Fuzz

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)? US

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) I'm trying to be more active 

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words): I had thinks to do irl, but I been active enough to be noticed, I'll still do work, but school might be a problem. But I think I'm responsible now

Name (What it is on the Roster):(I need to be changed but right now) Security SO Brmander
Rank?LCPL

SteamID:76561198090055925

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)?

Us.

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, etc)

I'm active form 6 to 8 every day so I would say good on the weekends I'm on form 6 to 10ish.

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words):

I'm mostly on every day when I can be so I can soon become low command to high command. And I love serving the Gensec and the community.

Edited by brmander

Name (What it is on the Roster): BadAim
Rank?: SFC

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81238702

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)?: US

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect): Good

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words): N/A

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

On 9/11/2019 at 6:20 PM, War Gamer said:

General Security RoleCall

Welp, it is that time of the month again to check on Security Activity. Why because that roster is lookin UGLY! And we need to start clearing it up.

FAILURE TO RESPOND IS INSTANT REMOVAL!

ROLE CALL CLOSING ON Saturday the 21st of SEPTEMBER SO RESPOND BEFORE THEN

LCPL+ MUST RESPOND

Format

Name (What it is on the Roster): Mortician
Rank? LCPL

SteamID :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078586885/

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) Good! even great I would say.

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words): Because of my daily logins and following my duty I should continue my role as lance corp. I have shown that I can and WILL execute foundation and security rules, and I plan on moving higher up in the chain of command. Gensec has been good to me, and I plan on getting a mic soon so I can communicate more. I also feel I would like to command or even train new security officers some day. I very much enjoy my job and my colleagues and I find our work is important to having a good stable and balanced experience on the server. I have found a lot of attentive and interesting people on the discord and plan on making a lot of friends as well. I'm very greatful of my time on the server, and I'm always drawn back to work after school and other jobs outside SCPrp. I find myself always coming home to a second home where I can be myself and live in this fascinating universe. To whoever it may concern, I hope you have a good evening, and I thank you for my rank, and hope I retain it. 

Name (What it is on the Roster): Security LCPL Bobby Smith

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:25052897

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) Good im basically on every day for 2 hours at least, 4 hours on average.

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words):  N/A

Name (What it is on the Roster): Dead/Security Officer Dead

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13310239

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) I think it depends, but i'v mainly been getting on really early then getting off to come back after an hour or two raising my level and time. Also chilling out with people and see how there day is going.

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words): So, this is me winging it and pretty much throwing my self off a roof because by this point i might as well be dead(pun intended). But, i'm okay with that. I gotta say i'm sorry i wasn't on that time, my days and nights are in an early mood but by this point i should going towards a normal sleep schedule. I hope to see if i can learn and avoid this next time, (if there is going to be next time.) Now, i would like to retain my rank because i'v been trying to get into everything at least one at a time. Now i understand that might have been a bad idea, so again i'ma be okay. I'm still trying to learn and do everything, try everything out. And that's i have left to say, my brain isn't awake for this. My heart is too so, Thank you for everything. Keep training and making new people feel welcomed and keep them learning new things. [i also don't know this site or how it works so my bad if my thing is very wrong]