General Security RoleCall | September 11th-21st

War Gamer

Name (What it is on the Roster): Enlisted
Rank? Security SO 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420430728

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)? US sometimes EU

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) In the middle of good and poor,it’s hard to balance staff,research,and other ranks with GenSec but I try my best,GenSec is my favorite dept.

Name (What it is on the Roster): Ssecurity JFTO JRCF SGT meowjam
Rank? SGT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:459920281

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)?  on US server

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) it's poor because I need to go to school so sometimes I'm activity in the weekends

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words): N/A

Name (What it is on the Roster): Alpha960
Rank? 2LT

SteamI: STEAM_0:0:42462790

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)? Us

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) Pretty good

Why should you retain your current Rank? (150+ Words):
While I am not as active as I used to be, there is more to my leadership than my activity. Leadership consists of knowledge, tactics, and responsibilities. 
       I should retain my current rank(2nd Lt) because I am very active on the Us and Uk server. I normally get on when I am home from work (After 5 pm EST). Even though I am active in A-1 also, I will still switch over to Gensec 2nd LT to help out. Like today, we were bombarded by riots. I was the only one who was capable of initiating a partial lockdown. I switched over and immediately called Partial Lockdown and withing 6 minutes, it went from hellish in there to peaceful(thanks to all of the MTF and Gensec on at the time). 
     Studying tactics of the enemy is one of my personal favorite aspects of combat. As Sun Tzu once said "“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” This applies to scprp as well. Whether it be a D class Riot Or Ci invasion, certain tactics are used to achieve victory. If you know their tactics, make an effective counter-attack. A good example of how we orchestrated a good defense happened a few days ago. Flame and I got word that Ci was coming to D block, we prepared a counter-attack.  While we did end up dying, we managed to kill the Alpha Ci and make Ci retreat. 
       While I am proficient in many areas, I still need to strengthen in more areas. This includes sending more people out for patrols, putting more commitment to RCF and be more comfortable training new Recruits and people who just got promoted.

Edited by Alpha960/lambda-servers.com

• Head Admin

Name (What it is on the Roster): Weiss
Rank? SFC

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39334457

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US): US

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect): Decent. (Research is priority.)

For SGT Pyro:

Name: Pyro

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80660111

What server is main activity: US, if needed I can go onto UK however I do not have the IP Activity in GenSec: I try to get on at least an hour a day, however with being recently tasked for training IRL, most likely my activity will be 1-2hrs a day Monday to Thursday, and maybe every other weekend with lots of activity, but my Unit has a great love for delay of information

Why should you retain your current rank: N/A

~Charlie

Name (What it is on the Roster): NotSilver
Rank? CPL 

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:86444697

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)? US

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) Good (I just got a lot of school stuff to do so I'm usually just on during weekends

Name: CPL Kashmir
Rank?:  Corporal

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155908185

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)?: US

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect): Good

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words):

I should remain the rank I am currently at merely because of my proficiency while active on the server. While I am not the most active, given that I am currently still in high school and my social life and education precede the server. Although this is the case, many officers above me can vouch for my efficiency and overall tone while active. I strive to be polite to any individual on the server, especially to personnel in my branch. I have proven myself to be a sufficient officer in the server, and I look forward to ranking up in this server. Besides that, I am very passionate about the SCP universe and learn more about the way a facility would run; this understanding helps me in my other projects that are on the matter. To conclude, I believe that I should keep my ranking for I have worked hard and hope to one day revolutionize my branch with new tactics and formulate training procedures.

Name (What it is on the Roster): SM Dinonova

SteamID: STEAM_ 76561198094131153

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) Decent

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words): I try my best to get on, listen and ask permission to higher ups, deal with the D - Class, as well as some SCPS, CI and everything else that happens when I am on. 

Name (What it is on the Roster): Receptionist Ross
Rank? CPL (Not shown on roster ATM)

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:176093727

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)? EU/US - Sleep schedule is bad so i play on both about the same time now.

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) Average

Name (What it is on the Roster): SEC SGT USMC Hugo Stiglitz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121686490

What server is your activity majority based on: US

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect): Every Day I'm hustlin'. 

I should retain my current rank as I belive im one of the most competent NCO's on GENSEC, I constantly see Sergeant+ giving terrible orders, constantly getting men killed, and even when I put in a little common sense they continue to act with very little concern to their own men. I use my experience to better the men, and constantly strive to improve myself and others around me, regardless of the situation. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz - USMC

Name (What it is on the Roster): Security FTO RCF CO CPT Russian 1C02

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76734444

What server is your activity majority based on: US

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect): 

I was on LOA for a week but otherwise I am on every day. I will notify other command if I am not on.

I should retain my current rank because I am working hard to keep it. One of my main thing that I do as command is follow the command guide CLOSELY. I am very involved with bettering GENSEC in performance, communication, and doing our job. I make sure that NCOs are organized and doing their job, along with that I mentor WOs. Keeping D-Block secure takes coordination, which lacks with SOs, I always go for the mentoring and criticism route before the punishment route when dealing with behavior, which I have seen to be more effective then just a simple warning then punishment. As the RCF Commander, I make sure that anyone in RCF does their GENSEC jobs first. One of the main ways of organization in GENSEC is meetings, which I use to voice my opinion about the weeks past situations and GENSEC's performance as a whole. 

Name (What it is on the Roster):  Csgo
Rank? Security LCPL

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10389001

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) Good                                                          I should keep my rank because I love Gensec and want to grow to become better. I want to to go up as far as I can Starting at LCPL. This job inspired me to have fun and learn something about the game every time. And, it has help me from not getting bored and use of free time but, I get to meet new Security, Get along with people, Make virtual friends, and help other people. Being apart of the Gensec is so awesome, it taught me concentration and leaderShip. Like in the 1st sentence, this is why I should keep my rank.

Name (What it is on the Roster): Security SO Applebees
Rank? SO

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:49726154

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)? US

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, etc)? I’m usually active in Gensec during the evening/late night (MST). You’ll see me around on typical weekend day patrolling that front gate. I switch off of Gensec to become a D-Class whenever the server slows down and my fellow Gensec need sort of threat to keep them busy, it’s a fun relationship.

Why should you retain your current Rank? (WO+ 150+ Words): I believe I should retain my rank because I am a good little soldier. If I am given orders from a compatriot that outranks me I follow with no questions asked. While I admit you’ll hear me mouth off to any rowdy D-class at any given day, I respect my brothers in arms as they extend that same courtesy  to me. I keep myself well informed on my duties as a Security Officers and never break the golden rules of my position for any given reason. Thank you.

Name (What it is on the Roster): MexicanGuy
Rank? CPL

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:11101

What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)?

How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) Good

Why should you retain your current Rank?

Most of the day I like to make a guard for about 3 or 4 hours is the minimum. When I am on my guard I try not to speak unless it is necessary, trying not to disturb others and in such a case that a researcher needs my help I provide it as long as my superior affirms it.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners